ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-2 Absence impact on ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gauravrajwanshi
Newly Registered

TIER-2 Absence impact on ILR

Post by gauravrajwanshi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 pm

First of all apologies for long story here. Its actually needed to put my context right.

I am looking for your opinion on if you can help me in this case and what will be your charges for the same:

I am in the country on Tier-2 General VISA and looking forward to apply for my ILR. However I am not sure, exactly when should I apply for the same.

Please have a look at the event below and suggest me when should I apply for ILR

15, Dec 2010: I got my first permission to leave on Tier-2 General

2, Jan 2011: I entered into country

29, Apr 2011: I left the country and went abroad on a short term assignment for same client as in UK(although I have no letter from that sponsor/employer and they wont've give me as well, as I changed my sponsor not on a very good term. Unfortuntaley :cry: ).

14, Aug 2011: I came back to the country on the same VISA and same employer

26, Aug 2011: I changed my sponsor and got for new Tier-2 General (in country) before expiry of previous visa

20, Apr 2012: I changed my sponsor again and got new Tier-2 General Visa again (In country) before expiry of previous visa

May, 2014: I got my extension on the Tier-2 General and now my visa is valid until May 2017

I can arrange all the documents from my last 2 employers. However I can not get any document from my very first sponsor as they were not happy when I changed my employed and sponsor in Aug 2011. and my 92 days of abscene is with my first employer only

Although I have some payslips and offer letter etc from first employer. May be some mail communication as well.

Please suggest when can I apply for ILR.

Many thanks in advance and apologies for long question.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: TIER-2 Absence impact on ILR

Post by iworker » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 am

were u paid in the uk while you were away? If yes, there is no problem.
U dont need letters from previous employers, u only need a letter from current one saying that they are paying you at the right level and need you for the foreseeable future.
If you have a p60 from the employer with whom u went abroad, best to attach that to show you were being paid in uk. If you dont have a p60, ask the hmrc to send you tax history.

gauravrajwanshi
Newly Registered

Re: TIER-2 Absence impact on ILR

Post by gauravrajwanshi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 pm

hi

i was paid abroad for that time equivalent to Uk salary. I am taking the history from HMRC but i think they also don't have details of those months. What can be done now?

regards