ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary admmission & entry stamp date issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puresoul83
Newly Registered

Temporary admmission & entry stamp date issue

Post by puresoul83 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 am

Hello
I need advice as I am going to apply for ILR 10 years basis in
next few days.

I got my Tier 1 general visa in 2011 and went for holiday in 2011 and on my return to heathrow my passport was retained by Ukba staff at heathrow airport and they gave me temporary admmission to enter i came on 18 Aug
2011 ....

I hired solicitor and HCCU unit at heathrow demanded few documents like degree certificate, tax returns and self
employment details etc

My solicitor sent all documents and i got my passport along with ukba letter stating that they are completely satisfied and reinstated my visa and returned my passport and brp card

They stamped entry date as 20 dec rather than my actual arrival date which was 18 Aug
Anyway i applied for tier 1 extention in 2013 and got it without any issue

Now I am planning to go for ilr on premium appointment.....

Should i write a letter explaining all the situation and include all correspondence between my solicitor and ukba HCCU ???
Or

Should i keep all documents with me and wait for them to ask me if they need any explanation

I am really confused and i booked appointment for next week and still thinking .....

Please guide me

Thanks
rp on