ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed section 3.2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puresoul83
Newly Registered

help needed section 3.2

Post by puresoul83 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:11 am

On ILR form SET(LR) there is a question - If you have any reasons or grounds for wishing to stay in the inited kingdom which you have not already mentioned in your application you shoul do so now.

please help about how to answer this questions and what I need to write. Many thanks

kshahzadi

Re: help needed section 3.2

Post by kshahzadi » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi ,Di d you get information about 3.2 ,please let me know ,I need as well.AS i am sending my application by myself,not through lawyer,if you have answer please let me know.
Thanks

puresoul83
Newly Registered

Post by puresoul83 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:27 am

kshahzadi wrote:Hi ,Di d you get information about 3.2 ,please let me know ,I need as well.AS i am sending my application by myself,not through lawyer,if you have answer please let me know.
Thanks
Hi

I am still waiting for advice on that question , i spoke to few friends they said leave it empty so i am bit confused .....if i didnt get any advice than i would just leave it blank ...

If u get any information please share

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:00 am

The point you are asking about is if there is any additional information you wish to provide. It does not have to be completed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kshahzadi

Post by kshahzadi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 am

Hi,It is straight foward writtem first page of ilr that with out complete 3.2 your application may be invalid.
So many user on this web site ,but none of them giving any idea what to write good reason to live in uk.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 am

I stand corrected, apologies.

You can write things like :

1. Your job, studies or business.
2. Immediate Family here with you or children born in UK
3. Established life and settled, maybe with a few details.
4. Other ties to the UK like friends and family
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.