ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

svalavil

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by svalavil » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Any updates?

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:13 pm

svalavil wrote:Any updates?

i dont have any updates,now i am waiting to hear from HO about the case.since i new its gona be soon after 10 of may when the case its passed to a caseworker.tomorrow i am going to check again with my friends if there its something new.now that i now its left just 13 days to 10 of may and maybe then 10 more days for the decision to arrive at my solicitors office i can`t sleep and eat.
hopeffuly my husband gona get hes RC and then we can go on holiday with the baby just in time for the summer.i miss the see

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:32 pm

gozpojicata wrote:
svalavil wrote:Any updates?

i dont have any updates,now i am waiting to hear from HO about the case.since i new its gona be soon after 10 of may when the case its passed to a caseworker.tomorrow i am going to check again with my friends if there its something new.now that i now its left just 13 days to 10 of may and maybe then 10 more days for the decision to arrive at my solicitors office i can`t sleep and eat.
hopeffuly my husband gona get hes RC and then we can go on holiday with the baby just in time for the summer.i miss the see

as i see there it no any fresh post people dont let the forum die.

nachfee
United Kingdom

Post by nachfee » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 am

Hello everyone, im a bit worries because I am applying for myself and my parents, my husband being the European passport holder.
For dependency for my parents, I sent as proof my husband's bank statements from his business but his account was not with very good numbers as we are waiting for a significant amount of money to be paid to us, people have delayed paying invoices for months now. The home office will be able to see the amounts of money that are usually paid but I'm a worried that a negative account will have a huge effect in their decision. His account is on credit now, but we are waiting for about 20,000 to come our way though it would be quite difficult for home office to see that as it is not even as "pending".
That's why I ask if I can send more bank statements as some of the money have come in. Or maybe I should have sent all the pending invoices that we are waiting for. :(
I'm super worried and I cannot afford my parents going back home as at back home, their medicines are impossible to find.
I have attached two letters from reputable doctors back home explaining how "A & B must get out of the country as their health is in great danger as medicines are not able to be imported"
I have had to smuggle twice medicines from Canada into my home country to be able to give medicines to my parents which was very expensive and very difficult to find - specially jeopardising my friends getting involved as it is pretty illegal.

I know it's a very difficult case but I would like some advice from you guys.
My parents live with me and we do not struggle money wise at all.
Do people that apply as dependants get home visits? I hope the come so we can explain better and they can have a better sense of our situation.
I applied again for eea2. I had it before and it was expired. I didn't want to complicate my case by applying for their eea fm and me for permanent residence. I just went straight for 3 eea FMs
Looking forward to your replies.
Many thanks as always

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi there,
anyone applied this year got the RC ??
I am very impatient tracing my prepaid letter every day
Applied 23/03
COA 30/03
RC ... please come home :D

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:13 pm

nachfee wrote: The home office will be able to see the amounts of money that are usually paid but I'm a worried that a negative account will have a huge effect in their decision. His account is on credit now
Well, HO can see on the bank statements that the money hasn't been paid, for those invoices. Do not think is going to be a problem, if they need more documents, they will ask for them.
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

nachfee
United Kingdom

Post by nachfee » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:12 pm

wegiwegi wrote:
nachfee wrote: The home office will be able to see the amounts of money that are usually paid but I'm a worried that a negative account will have a huge effect in their decision. His account is on credit now
Well, HO can see on the bank statements that the money hasn't been paid, for those invoices. Do not think is going to be a problem, if they need more documents, they will ask for them.
Thank you for your reply but we didn't include those invoices. We included some invoices but not all because our application was so heavy and with so much documentation, I only included about 3 of them and that were actually paid as well as they asked for "receipts of payments" as we understood. We should included them, I guess. I just didn't want to make the application more complicated with so many invoices to look at as they are several ones.
Our postage weighted 2.6kg!
The nature of our business (tourism) is that we have to prepaid accommodation, transport, etc.. several weeks in advance. Then the tour happens and 3 - sometimes 8 weeks later is when you actually get your money from agents.

I just hope they ask for more documents! :cry: :cry:

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:50 am

Vinb5 any updates on your case? What about our October applications?

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Small peice of update ::: heard from local work agency that HO made new updates etc ... like in old days if someone visa is on passport and passport expires, usually people used to attach new and old passport together but now on it won't be considered and visa stamp has to be on new passport.. And it is also possible that these days HO started giving stamps on passport or issue on paper like in my case instead of issuing RC(bank card size).

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi all,

I am just curious after my COA i never heard from the HO. But reading from the forum that so many of you guys had interviews, questionnaires or home visits... Should i be worried because i havent had any of these or is it a sign that for now everything is going well?

Also, is the 6 months time starting after COA date or the application?

DashaZh
Newly Registered

Post by DashaZh » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi everyone,

After having read all stories here I think I should post my timeline.

I share everyone's frustration of waiting especially of those who have difficulties with jobs. I have three degrees and I still can't do normal full time job because I am still waiting.

Anyway, here it is.
I am originally from Russia, my husband is Dutch. University sweethearts :) Got married in London. I applied for RC when I was still a student visa holder.

Application sent - 13/01/2015
Confirmation - 14/01/2015
COA - 23/01/2015

Still waiting for PC or anything!

Also, I believe 6 moths starts with COA because this timeline is given in COA itself (''within the next 6 months'')

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi, Dasha.

I have very similar timeline:
Sent 19.01.2015
Delivered 20.01.2015
Acknowledgement 26.01.2015 (dated 21.01.2015)
COA 30.01.15 dated 27.01.15 with right to work

I'm also Russian and my husband is Spanish. I arrived with an EEA family permit and applied while it was still valid.
Haven't heard anything after COA. I think it's OK, very frustrating and uncomfortable for us, but definitely not for HO :(
I could get a job with a COA but just because I requested my passport back.

Hopefully we'll both here something in the following month or so. I have several important things pending both in Spain (I have a small business there) and Russia, I couldn't attend several meeting and birthday parties... My mother wants to see me and her granddaughters. I feel imprisoned here! Terrible!

Let me know if you have any news.

Inna
DashaZh wrote:Hi everyone,

I share everyone's frustration of waiting especially of those who have difficulties with jobs. I have three degrees and I still can't do normal full time job because I am still waiting.

Anyway, here it is.
I am originally from Russia, my husband is Dutch. University sweethearts :) Got married in London. I applied for RC when I was still a student visa holder.

COA - 23/01/2015

Also, I believe 6 moths starts with COA because this timeline is given in COA itself (''within the next 6 months'')

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi there,
Can you tell me does the employer requires passport ..can i receive a job offer with copy but acknowledged by the embassy????
Tell me do you have NIN and still have problems with jobs ?
I still haven't been on a proper interview job but looking forward to it in the very near future
So, i was asking if, NIN , COA are not enough.
Also, if the company says that they can offer the job conditionally, if i give them my RC, can i send that document to HO and hope for appropriate response.
Thanks,

inna.p wrote:Hi, Dasha.

Sent 19.01.2015
Delivered 20.01.2015

I'm also Russian and my husband is Spanish. I arrived with an EEA family permit and applied while it was still valid.
Haven't heard anything after COA. I think it's OK, very frustrating and uncomfortable for us, but definitely not for HO :(

Hopefully we'll both here something in the following month or so. I have several important things pending both in Spain (I have a small business there) and Russia, I couldn't attend several meeting and birthday parties... My mother wants to see me and her granddaughters. I feel imprisoned here! Terrible!

Inna

Anyway, here it is.

COA - 23/01/2015

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi,

It all depends on your employer. Mine would probably be fine with notary copy of passport and COA. I requested my passport earlier as I was planning to travel so I have it in hand.
I still don't have my NIN, just called to apply for one and waiting for some paperwork to arrive. I hope I'll be able to get a NIN with a passport and COA... Let's see.

I sincerely don't think HO will prioritize your application because of a job offer. They just don't care, IMHO.
Aleksandrija wrote:Hi there,
Can you tell me does the employer requires passport ..can i receive a job offer with copy but acknowledged by the embassy????
Tell me do you have NIN and still have problems with jobs ?
I still haven't been on a proper interview job but looking forward to it in the very near future
So, i was asking if, NIN , COA are not enough.
Also, if the company says that they can offer the job conditionally, if i give them my RC, can i send that document to HO and hope for appropriate response.
Thanks,

inna.p wrote:Hi, Dasha.

Sent 19.01.2015
Delivered 20.01.2015

Inna

Anyway, here it is.

COA - 23/01/2015

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Inna ..
is it ok if i ask for my passport right ?
did you have any problems finding job just because you dont have rc ?
thanks

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 pm

I read tat it's ok to ask for the passport. But I don't know for sure - I still didn't get my RC so not sure about anything :) There is an online form to request your passport back

No, I didn't have any problem. I didn't tell anyone I didn't have my RC until they actually asked for it. I was stating that "I have a right to work in the UK" that is true and just didn't explain the details until asked :)

Aleksandrija wrote:Inna ..
is it ok if i ask for my passport right ?
did you have any problems finding job just because you dont have rc ?
thanks

digdug2015
Newly Registered

Post by digdug2015 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 am

Hi Inna.

How long it takes to receive your passport back?

It has been more than a month and I did not receive it. I called them and they say that they still not sure if I have the right to stay here, so they are holding it (but I got a COA with work permit).

I have a job proposition and I need my passport.... I'm a bit worried that they will hold it for 6 months.

Thank you

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:16 am

It took about 2 weeks, even less. I requested online, didn't speak to anyone and it just arrived by post. My EEA family permit was still valid for a week or 2 more when I got my passport.

For your job you may try to show your COA and some form of ID (may be driving license?) and explain the situation.

Inna

digdug2015 wrote:Hi Inna.

How long it takes to receive your passport back?

It has been more than a month and I did not receive it. I called them and they say that they still not sure if I have the right to stay here, so they are holding it (but I got a COA with work permit).

I have a job proposition and I need my passport.... I'm a bit worried that they will hold it for 6 months.

Thank you

digdug2015
Newly Registered

Post by digdug2015 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you.

I will try it!

Best wishes!

MSR95
Newly Registered

Post by MSR95 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:11 am

EEA2 applied
My time line
Applied on: 27rd December 2014
Acknowledgement received: 31st December 2014
COA with RIGHT to work : 13rd January 2015
RC : 1st may 2015

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Fri May 01, 2015 11:15 am

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

My COA is dated just 2 weeks later then yours. So hopefully I'll get my RC this month!!!
MSR95 wrote:EEA2 applied
My time line

jillllllllll
Newly Registered

Post by jillllllllll » Fri May 01, 2015 2:39 pm

MSR95 wrote:EEA2 applied
My time line
Great news! Congratulations!!!

I applied literally within days of you, COA with right to work was DATED 13 Jan, but I didn't receive it until the 16th or so... hopeful to receive something next week! Have been tracking, but nothing as of yet! Fingers crossed! :)

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Fri May 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi sebi125, sheik787, vinb5 any updates guys?

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Fri May 01, 2015 3:47 pm

EEA2 applied Married
My time line
Applied on: 10th February
Acknowledgement received: 15th February 2015
COA with RIGHT to work : 20th February 2015
RC : still waiting.. is there any one else has applied around my time line? thanks

esthatea
Newly Registered

Post by esthatea » Fri May 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Guys, I have also received my RC.

I sent in my EEA2 application on 30 Dec 2014, unmarried partner of an EEA national.

Just some observations since I have been reading many sources: Home Office looks at our applications on the 4th month in average. If cases are solid, we would receive RC. If cases need further clarifications, they would put it on hold and requests for interviews, make home visits etc, such actions are also commonly made on the 4th month.

Cheers all, please have hope and good luck!