ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post Study Visa - coming back !!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riz1986

Post Study Visa - coming back !!!

Post by riz1986 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:06 pm

There was much debate in Scotland regarding reinstating Post Study work visa by SNP. Scotland need immigrants to fill the skills gap and Scottish universities saw number of International Students declining.Considering SNP winning majority in Scotland and making a coalition with labour we could expect to see this work visa coming back within a year......Fingers Crossed :D

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Post Study Visa - coming back !!!

Post by Wanderer » Sat May 02, 2015 5:00 pm

riz1986 wrote:There was much debate in Scotland regarding reinstating Post Study work visa by SNP. Scotland need immigrants to fill the skills gap and Scottish universities saw number of International Students declining.Considering SNP winning majority in Scotland and making a coalition with labour we could expect to see this work visa coming back within a year......Fingers Crossed :D
More chance of UKIP landslide I think! Hope not thought, my God if that happened I think I'd leave the UK and live in more liberal country like Russia.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Re: Post Study Visa - coming back !!!

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Sat May 02, 2015 6:35 pm

I think all rulers are same post election and especially make it even more harder the environment for non-eu nationals. Don't mind anyone's promises pre-election just try to eat, dress, sleep good.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler