ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After variation HO still issued 1st application visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niceguy123
Newly Registered

After variation HO still issued 1st application visa

Post by niceguy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi there,

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa in Jan 2014. Visa refused in Aug 2014 alleging deception. Appeal against HO decision, heard in Nov 2014 and appeal was allowed in Dec 2014 saying not in accordance of immigration rules remitted back to security offices asking to determine the application on other criteria of application to meet the requirement for issuance if visa.

I completed my 10 year in Dec 2014 so varied the application to ILR in Jan 2015 before decision was made by HO. I received acknowledgement and a further letter that application involves HR issued so service time do not apply. No Biometric letter received and fee not deducted from account.

In March 2015 I receive my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa with passport and all supporting docs returned !!! I had varied the application in Jan 2015!! In the same correspondence they returned all supporting docs sent with Tier 1 and ILR application except application forms. No Explanation given :o

We wrote to HO in March 2015 asking the status of ILR application but as usual they never reply :(

I called HO and they said there is an outstanding application and our letter passed to case handler.

Does anyone have any idea or experience in this type of scenario? Could you help please???

manci
Respected Guru

Re: After variation HO still issued 1st application visa

Post by manci » Fri May 01, 2015 5:38 pm

In March did you write to the HO about the ILR application before or after you received the T1E decision?

If after, and within 14 days, could it have been construed as a reconsideration request? See:
https://www.gov.uk/visa-and-immigration ... n-requests

khandrakhan

Post by khandrakhan » Sat May 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Please let us how it goes as case study

niceguy123
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy123 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:11 pm

@ Manci T1E was received on 6 March 2015 and letter sent to HO about clarification on 9 March. Our letter simply gave history to HO and requested clarification

niceguy123
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy123 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:58 pm

khandrakhan wrote:Please let us how it goes as case study

I got My ILR on 20th so thought will update you guys for case study. My situation was below:

Came in UK 2004 as student.
Extended as student until 2012. completed under grad and post grad education
PSW 2012 - 2014

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa in Jan 2014. Visa refused in Aug 2014 alleging deception. Appealed against HO decision, heard in Nov 2014 and appeal was allowed in Dec 2014 saying not in accordance of immigration rules remitted back to security offices asking to determine the application on other criteria of application to meet the requirement for issuance if visa.

I completed my 10 year in Dec 2014 so varied the application to ILR in Jan 2015 before decision was made by HO. I received acknowledgement and a further letter that application involves HR issued so service time do not apply. No Bio-metric letter received and fee not deducted from bank account.

In March 2015 I receive my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa with passport and all supporting docs of Tier 1 and ILR returned !!! I had varied the application in Jan 2015!! In the same correspondence they returned all supporting docs sent with Tier 1 and ILR application except application forms. No Explanation given :o

We wrote to HO in March 2015 asking the status of ILR application but as usual they never reply :(

Wrote to them again in April 2015, no reply

I called HO and they said there is an outstanding ILR application and our letter passed to case handler.

Called HO about 10 time explaining situation, every time person answering HO phone calls, query was raised to security office about bio-metric, fee, docs returned etc, but no reply.

In August 2015 withdrew application via online, no reply given. another progress request sent, no reply. Wrote to them about this , again no reply.

Called HO they said request received but need actioning!!!!

Basically they had made a mistake of not dealing with variation of leave and returned docs to me and now had nothing with them to consider application.

I booked premium service and application was dealt in about 1 hour 30 minutes with grant of ILR.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,