ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office - Customer Experience of Managed Migration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shan12

Home Office - Customer Experience of Managed Migration

Post by Shan12 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:59 am

I received a Home Office - Customer Experience of Managed Migration questionnaire in the post yesterday (I recently had to apply for Limited Leave to Remain due to their retrospective ruling on the 4 to 5 year change on the Ancestral Visa). Do they really expect people to fill it in? I mean if I actually told them what I thought of the sheer incompetence and time taken to process my application after paying the supposed priority fee of £595, it would probably jeopardise my future dealings with them! They also have the cheek to call it a CUSTOMER experience.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 pm

It won't affect future applications, and I believe that it can be anonymous.

PLEASE do fill it in - this is the only way that they can actually see how shabby we all think their service is!

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:08 pm

I am a bit suspicious of these surveys and will the answers come to haught you but having done these surveys on behalf of many organizations, they do not connect up the responder to any applications, and they certainly do not use it against you

Shan12

Post by Shan12 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:10 am

it has a reference code on it, which matches up to my address and name, they claim they might want to do future surveys. I'll have to think about it. I can't afford to lose my chance at citizenship.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:33 pm

Shan12 wrote:it has a reference code on it, which matches up to my address and name, they claim they might want to do future surveys. I'll have to think about it. I can't afford to lose my chance at citizenship.
For surveys not to the application process.
IN order to do meaningful surveys you have to get the correct demographics, because for instance, experience may be connected to geography or standard of living. Thus of course, the survey keeps trails but they are not telling the ho that so and so specifically didn't like your service.

Shan12

Post by Shan12 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:21 am

I suppose so... I can't help being a bit paranoid. :oops: