ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hello 27

Visit Visa

Post by Hello 27 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:53 am

Hello to Everybody-

I would really appreciate to guide me with the best approach for my mother visit visa in UK. I recently got ILR and living with wife and two kids in two bedroom flat in London. I am director of company and every month transfer money from business account to personal account. I want to invite my mother [Mashallah age 70 plus] in UK. She has personal account and gets pension each month and balance in her account is Rs. 200,000. She lives with my brother. I am thinking to apply in the following way and if i am doing wrong please guide me.

1, Tenancy agreement and letter from landlord.
2, Personal Bank Staatment [ 1 month ]
3, Sponsor letter from myside responsible for food and accomodation
4, My passport photcopy
5, Brother letter that he supports my mother in Pakistan. He and his chidren loves her and she will come back to Pakistan after UK visit.
6, Mother photograph with brother family to show bonding in Pakistan
7, Mother 6 months bank statment
8, Return ticket for mother
9, Not sure about TB test in Pakistan
10, I will fill online form myself in UK and give password to brother for printout of form [ before that i send sponsor letter bank statment by post ]

thanks for reading my post and looking for kind feedback

Hello 27

Re: Family Visit Visa apply again help

Post by Hello 27 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Please comment and advice me in this regard thanks

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri May 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello 27 if u are sponsoring ur mother trip then u have to show more then 3 months statement . But if u are inviting then that's fine . So make sure that. Also include ur brother birth certificate along with their kids as a proof . How old is ur kids u can also include a letter from ur kids that they are missing granny and want to spend some time with her etc etc .i did the same . Also mention in your letter that she will stay with u and as she is quite aged she is more interested in spending time with grand children's then going for outing and shopping trips so first not need lots of money it's just a family trip . Hope this helps
ss

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Hello to everybody

As i mentioned in my last last post that i want to apply visit visa for my mother from Pakistan. I want to get knowlwdge form this forum that i am living in one bed flat with my wife and 2 kids [ 8 ,6 ]. I can not afford to live in 3 bed accomodation in london. I want to get knowledge from this forum that how can i overcome this problem.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 am

Is it possible that i can take a letter from estate agent that room is available on rent for my mother when she arrive in UK. Please guide me in this regard. thanks

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 am

Hello 27 wrote:Is it possible that i can take a letter from estate agent that room is available on rent for my mother when she arrive in UK. Please guide me in this regard. thanks
Hi, just an idea, if you have relatives or friends living nearby it might be better to list their address as to where your mother will stay. You will need a signed letter from them stating this and property documents too. Mention why she is staying there and only sleeping there in your sponsor letter.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi System 35- I really appreciate your answer. There is one more option that i can reserve a room in nearby hotel. What do you think seems better ?. Please comment me in this regard and i would also appreciate if someone who gone through this process please guide me in this regard.
I want to ask another question which is that my mother living with brother`s family and my father has been died. In my brother bank account, account balance is not sufficent and he gives cash to my mother. My question is that how can i show my mother bonding to backhome according to my circumstances?.

Thanks for reading my post and waiting for comments......................

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 am

Personally I would go with relative's / friends option so the ECO has a personal number to call if they have doubt's.

For your mother to prove ties and intention to leave she must show property and savings evidence. If she has none then your brother must show his property, savings and earnings details. Also include his marriage status and children details, add that she helps look after children too. If she has other close relatives she should include their details too.

If she does any social work or is part of any outside of home activities/hobbies add that too with proof.

Also ask your brother to make an affidavit stating she allowed to use his savings if needed.

Hello 27

Visitor visa requirements for Mother

Post by Hello 27 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:51 am

Hello Guys

I want to apply my mother visitor visa and she is living in one of my house in back home with my brother`s family. She receive pension but she has not with drawn it for more than a year. The balance in her account is more than £ 2000 equivalent. I will pay her travelling and accommodation cost in UK. She has very close ties with my brother family and she will go back after visiting me In UK. Now I want to know what documents she needs to submit to show her financial and personal circumstances and ties in their home country?.

regards

Hello 27

Re: Visitor visa requirements for Mother

Post by Hello 27 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:39 pm

any comments plz

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:25 pm

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 pm

I have used the following process/documents to apply for parents visa to UK which was approved.

1) I used 2 e-mail id's (myself&wife) ( Mother/Father) to fill up online form for visitor visa.
2) Invitation letter to parents
3) Accommodation letter declaring that they will stay with us detailing the property.
4) Common sponsorship letter from myself & wife
5) UKBA Sponsorship form
6) My savings bank statement
7) 3 Months salary slips myself + wife
8) Mortgage papers ( I think I should have avoided )

I had POSTED all the documents to them.

I paid their VISA fees from UK and booked their appointment online.

They simply went to VFS and got the passports back in around 14 days.

Hope it helps

Ta
honey

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:46 pm

+
I added copies of Passport,ILR & DL for myself + wife