ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

upper tribunal permission to appeal time limit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aiza78601

upper tribunal permission to appeal time limit

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:38 pm

hi i applied upper tribunal for permission to appeal on 19th feb 2015,a week later got acknowledgement letter,but after that we didt received any letter
it was asylum appeal ,some one told me that upper tribunal sent decision only to home office not to appellant,and its home office duty to serve decision on appellant,they also told us home office delay to inform applicant if permission refused from upper tribunal to make arrange their removal arrangement.

any one who applied to upper tribunal in asylum cases get direct decision or refusal from court .please share

aiza78601

Re: upper tribunal permission to appeal time limit

Post by aiza78601 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:32 pm

dear members thnks for not responding to my post :D

i got permission from upper tribunal yesterday and its took exact 13 weeks to get permission to appeal

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri May 01, 2015 10:40 pm

aiza78601 wrote:dear members thnks for not responding to my post :D

i got permission from upper tribunal yesterday and its took exact 13 weeks to get permission to appeal
Good news aiza.

BTW whoever gave u that information is totally wrong. Tribunal always inform both parties about the decision or action they make
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:50 pm

hi zee thnks for ur reply
yeah big relief ,i got permission on the ground of unmarried mother ,upper tribunal mentioned in permission decision that ist tier did made an error of law and not mentioned any thing about unmarried mother and risk of return

some one known to us told me about determination service ,i was worried coz its took so long exact 13 weeks
if i m not wrong u had your hearing in april,if so did u get any reply

rooza12
Newly Registered

Post by rooza12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:11 am

hi aiza i am having same situation. problem is my upper tribunal appeal was refused. i dont know what to do. letter dated 5th of may 17. bt i recived only today. i went to last week reporting. they said to me come next week i have an interview. am so stress now. can you please anyone help me

thank u

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

rooza12 wrote:hi aiza i am having same situation. problem is my upper tribunal appeal was refused. i dont know what to do. letter dated 5th of may 17. bt i recived only today. i went to last week reporting. they said to me come next week i have an interview. am so stress now. can you please anyone help me

thank u
Please srart your own topic rather than digging up and poating in a topic that is more than 2 years old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.