ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheikh787
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by sheikh787 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:41 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi sebi125, sheik787, vinb5 any updates guys?

Nothing yet :(

aloo

Post by aloo » Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Hey guys, is anyone appled with new application which require finger print ?
Are they still sending Certificate of Application ?
I used to have residence card in my expired passport but now i got new passport HO said that i have yo apply again for a new one ,
Is anyone know that i get my old dated residence card or new residence card which is now says Biomatric Format ?
Thanks guys ..

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Post by Sebi125 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:28 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi sebi125, sheik787, vinb5 any updates guys?
Still waiting........

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Sat May 02, 2015 12:18 am

Hi sebi125 can you please PM your number buddy.

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Sat May 02, 2015 1:18 am

svalavil wrote:Hi sebi125 can you please PM your number buddy.

Hi everyone waiting for the golden RC.
Just a quick update from me after the immigration visit on 24th of April on 1st of May HO call my boss to ask if i am working still there and whats my name and date of birth and from where i am .my boss couldn`t say my date of birth he say that he doesn`t have it with hem because he is to the cash & carry.they ask hem do i work there or not he sayd yes she is working there part time but permanently.the whole conversation last in a minute.my boss straight away call me to let me now.I am luky to have such friend who is ready to help me and my husband for hes visa. Also i have made an complaint to ukba about the immigration visit at my home and i am waiting for the outcome of it . I want to inform everyone you have right to not let the immigration officers to enter your home.you can say that they can come with a warrant or you not gona let them in .also if they come to your door and you open the door first they need to aask you for permision to come in and check and interrogate you both.you have to sign in a note book about this .in my case this was not done and i will fight them about this.but any way i try not to think about this at all because of my child.if i become to stresed and depressed she its gona suffer.

My question to everyone with more experience is how long it will take after they have called my boss about me and it is there any possibility to call us for interwiev?

from the last update i have from my friend they started the job on my case early maybe ill have soon an answear from my solicitor.
but still i am going to see my friends next tuesday again and will have more info hopefully.Sorry for the long post
ILL pray for everyone like me and my husband i request you also include us in your prayer aswell.
Thanks to everyone for the help and keep it up soon will receive our RC.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sat May 02, 2015 4:45 am

JohnDee wrote:Small peice of update ::: heard from local work agency that HO made new updates etc ... like in old days if someone visa is on passport and passport expires, usually people used to attach new and old passport together but now on it won't be considered and visa stamp has to be on new passport.. And it is also possible that these days HO started giving stamps on passport or issue on paper like in my case instead of issuing RC(bank card size).
Hi
I applied on March the 9th and my passport had nearly a month left to expire, so by now my passport is expired,
and ofcourse its still at the HO.
so what do you think the case is for me ? :? :?

SondraF
Newly Registered

Post by SondraF » Sat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm

jillllllllll wrote:
MSR95 wrote:EEA2 applied
My time line
Applied on: 27rd December 2014
Acknowledgement received: 31st December 2014
COA with RIGHT to work : 13rd January 2015
RC : 1st may 2015
Great news! Congratulations!!!

I applied literally within days of you, COA with right to work was DATED 13 Jan, but I didn't receive it until the 16th or so... hopeful to receive something next week! Have been tracking, but nothing as of yet! Fingers crossed! :)
Of course the HO finally gets a move on when I have moved house and am traveling a bunch in May. Oh well - I changed my address - here's hoping it arrives before next Thursday when we go home to the US for a week and a bit! (although we are currently in Sweden - maybe a nice surprise when we get back!)

jiiiill - definitely waiting to see your good news!

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Sat May 02, 2015 1:15 pm

hey, guys!
My timeline:
Application sent - 30th of January
CoA - 11th of February
RC - in process..

Applied as married with EEA national.

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sat May 02, 2015 2:44 pm

I called to apply for NI number. Instead of inviting me to the interview they've sent me a form which applies to people with visa issued outside of UK. What should I do? Did you have to attend the interview with COA? or send documents by post? I think they didn't understand which type of documents I have.

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I mailed my EEA FM together with my husband's EEA QP application on 29th April to HO.. I used the special delivery with a tracking code. The package was received the next day according to the post office website. Checked my account and only one application fee was deducted. I'm a bit concerned. Do they usually do this (charging one application fee a day) or should I give them a call on Tuesday? Haven't received confirmation letter also. Anyway, happy long weekend guys!

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:33 pm

inna.p wrote:I called to apply for NI number. Instead of inviting me to the interview they've sent me a form which applies to people with visa issued outside of UK. What should I do? Did you have to attend the interview with COA? or send documents by post? I think they didn't understand which type of documents I have.
Hi inna.p ! I also applied for my Nin through the post with the form they sent and a copy of my passport and visa as I'm a Non- EEA citizen. However, my EEA spouse was invited at a jobcentre for an interview and was given a letter showing that the Nin is on process. Then about a week, he got his Nin number and I got mine a few days after.

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sat May 02, 2015 6:54 pm

aurora77 wrote:
inna.p wrote:I called to apply for NI number. Instead of inviting me to the interview they've sent me a form which applies to people with visa issued outside of UK. What should I do? Did you have to attend the interview with COA? or send documents by post? I think they didn't understand which type of documents I have.
Hi inna.p ! I also applied for my Nin through the post with the form they sent and a copy of my passport and visa as I'm a Non- EEA citizen. However, my EEA spouse was invited at a jobcentre for an interview and was given a letter showing that the Nin is on process. Then about a week, he got his Nin number and I got mine a few days after.
Thanks Aurora,

My EEA family already expired 2 months ago and I only have a valid Coa right now

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 pm

inna.p wrote:
aurora77 wrote:
Thanks Aurora,

My EEA family already expired 2 months ago and I only have a valid Coa right now
I think its best if you send them copies of your passport, expired EEA FP and COA, even include a cover letter explaining you have a pending application for a residence card, but just to make sure, try to give them a call at 0845 600 0643

raf7

Post by raf7 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 pm

My timeline --
Applied EEA (FM)-- 19th March 2015
COA with work permit -- 30th March 2015
waiting for RC

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 pm

hello,Inna.p! My husband received the same form, we filled it and sent it back with everything they were asking for there and after a month or so he just got his NINo by mail and everything was fine. No interviews or so. Anyway I find it way easier that searching for transport to go to interviews. Just a little bit more time consuming. P.s. My husband is lebanese and me - latvian. He is also working at the moment even his RC is still in process, employment agency just asked for his CoA, when his EEA Family permit expired. Karoche, fill the form and send it back, don`t worry about a thing and everything will be fine.

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 pm

raf7 wrote:My timeline --
waiting for RC
Good luck! According to my research in this forum, you can start expecting any feedback from HO 3 months after CoA, so 30th of June...

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sun May 03, 2015 1:11 pm

rajib4u wrote:EEA2 applied Married
My time line
Applied on: 10th February
Acknowledgement received: 15th February 2015
COA with RIGHT to work : 20th February 2015
RC : still waiting.. is there any one else has applied around my time line? thanks
20 days after u, m hopin July .

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Sun May 03, 2015 1:42 pm

toraqa wrote:
rajib4u wrote:EEA2 applied Married
My time line
Applied on: 10th February
Acknowledgement received: 15th February 2015
COA with RIGHT to work : 20th February 2015
RC : still waiting.. is there any one else has applied around my time line? thanks
20 days after u, m hopin July .
CoA - 11th of February
Lets keep each other updated!

raf7

Post by raf7 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Malwiine wrote:
raf7 wrote:My timeline --
waiting for RC
Good luck! According to my research in this forum, you can start expecting any feedback from HO 3 months after CoA, so 30th of June...

Thanks. That's what my solicitor said like 4-6 months.

rduncan2005
Newly Registered

Post by rduncan2005 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Applied December 29th via a law firm (work sponsored), received Residence card April 27th. Only provided our work payslips, evidence of 3 months (we both work in Belfast), copy of marriage evidence from 1 year previously. She is Italian and I am American. So, basically 4 month in total. We also asked for our passports back right away and I traveled in and out using only by evidence of application (COA) from the home office without trouble 19 or 20 trips (I fly to Paris ever week or so for work) outside of one time where the agent made be fill out a landing card. Smooth process - no interview requests or anything.

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Yes that fine...fill th documents and send them.in about 2 weeks you'll get NIN

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 pm

rduncan2005 wrote:Applied December 29th via a law firm (work sponsored), received Residence card April 27th. Only provided our work payslips, evidence of 3 months (we both work in Belfast), copy of marriage evidence from 1 year previously. She is Italian and I am American. So, basically 4 month in total. We also asked for our passports back right away and I traveled in and out using only by evidence of application (COA) from the home office without trouble 19 or 20 trips (I fly to Paris ever week or so for work) outside of one time where the agent made be fill out a landing card. Smooth process - no interview requests or anything.
In ur case, ur a non-visa national, they wouldnt make u any troubles getting in anf out while waitting for ur RC.

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Mon May 04, 2015 6:33 am

aurora77 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here. I mailed my EEA FM together with my husband's EEA QP application on 29th April to HO.. I used the special delivery with a tracking code. The package was received the next day according to the post office website. Checked my account and only one application fee was deducted. I'm a bit concerned. Do they usually do this (charging one application fee a day) or should I give them a call on Tuesday? Haven't received confirmation letter also. Anyway, happy long weekend guys!
Hi aurora77 .... Just thought to let you know I applied on 24th march . Eea efm and eea qp ... They deducted only one fee on 30th march ... They were not deducting the other fee and later on sent the application back saying that we have sent two applications sponsor and dependant so it has to be 110 pounds and not 55 . Although we did mention separate bank details on both applications . That is really frustrating . They sent me the application back on 19th April . I applied again on 20th April explaining them that I wanted them to take fee for two applications obviously . But this time they haven't deducted anything which is quite strange !! You better ring them I guess . I will try ringing them tomorrow

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 am

bashyboy144 wrote:
aurora77 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here. I mailed my EEA FM together with my husband's EEA QP application on 29th April to HO.. I used the special delivery with a tracking code. The package was received the next day according to the post office website. Checked my account and only one application fee was deducted. I'm a bit concerned. Do they usually do this (charging one application fee a day) or should I give them a call on Tuesday? Haven't received confirmation letter also. Anyway, happy long weekend guys!
Hi aurora77 .... Just thought to let you know I applied on 24th march . Eea efm and eea qp ... They deducted only one fee on 30th march ... They were not deducting the other fee and later on sent the application back saying that we have sent two applications sponsor and dependant so it has to be 110 pounds and not 55 . Although we did mention separate bank details on both applications . That is really frustrating . They sent me the application back on 19th April . I applied again on 20th April explaining them that I wanted them to take fee for two applications obviously . But this time they haven't deducted anything which is quite strange !! You better ring them I guess . I will try ringing them tomorrow
Hi bashyboy144. Thanks for the info. Did you use the new forms (4/2015) when you sent it the second time? They increased the charge to 65 each already. The explaination they gave you is indeed strange as if its new to them, when in fact it states in the instruction to enclose a joint application in one envelope.

I included a cover letter explaining a joint application so I'm hoping they read it. But I guess we should make sure and do call them. Do you have the HO #?

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:40 pm

aurora77 wrote:
bashyboy144 wrote:
Hi bashyboy144. Thanks for the info. Did you use the new forms (4/2015) when you sent it the second time? They increased the charge to 65 each already. The explaination they gave you is indeed strange as if its new to them, when in fact it states in the instruction to enclose a joint application in one envelope.

I included a cover letter explaining a joint application so I'm hoping they read it. But I guess we should make sure and do call them. Do you have the HO #?
Hi aurora77 , yes I sent the application before 4/15 so according to that it should be 55 each . When I sent the second time I didn't send the new forms bcoz 10 pounds increase is not a problem but the thing is the application keeps getting delayed as you need to do bio metrics for non EU national so I am hoping they accept it on old forms and fee as I sent it before 4/15 ... I have one number but don't know if that will provide info for EU . 0300 123 2241 that is the number . Please keep updating me as your process goes on . Thank you