ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Settlement Visa - Rental agreement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raju1

Spouse Settlement Visa - Rental agreement

Post by Raju1 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:01 am

Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for spouse settlement visa from outside UK. I have a quick question on accommodation requirement.

I have got below signed rental letter from estate agents on letterhead paper. Can anyone please confirm whether this letter good enough to prove accommodation? Or should this be complete rental agreement with all terms and conditions listed?

" Date: 31Jan2015
To Whom So It May Concern

Property reference: xx, xxx, xxxxx, xxxxx (address)
Property description: 3 bedrooms, 1 reception

We write to confirm that Mr. Firstname Lastname has been living in the above in the mentioned property since 4th of January 2014 to till date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.

Yours Sincerely,"

Regards,
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Settlement Visa - Rental agreement

Post by CR001 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:06 am

Should be fine but you should send the tenancy agreement as well.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.