ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irana2015

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by irana2015 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot SS

salloo

Post by salloo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 am

Hi Everyone,
I just received the email and my brother-in-law received the text to collect documents of my Mother-in-law's visit visa. Just want to know if my brother-in-law can collect the documents or it has to be my Mother-in-law personally?

Thanks in advance
salloo

adilshahzaman
Newly Registered

Post by adilshahzaman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Can anyone put their timeline for family visit visas from pakistan, just curious to find out about processing time these days. I applied for my mum on 14th April, got documents recieved at abudhabi email on the 22nd, HO called on the 24th, I enquired about the status of the app the following day was given reply on the 27th that application has been delayed while furthur enquiries are being conducted, so still waiting for the decision :|

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm

adilshahzaman wrote:Can anyone put their timeline for family visit visas from pakistan, just curious to find out about processing time these days. I applied for my mum on 14th April, got documents recieved at abudhabi email on the 22nd, HO called on the 24th, I enquired about the status of the app the following day was given reply on the 27th that application has been delayed while furthur enquiries are being conducted, so still waiting for the decision :|
applied 2 April

5 year visit family

received 9th april abudhabi

no call from HO

email received 18 april application concluded

call from visa center 22 april visa granted Alhamdollilah

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm

@Sallo

Fill the following form signed by your mother in law and fill your BIL details and ask him to take the original NIC cards and he can collect the documents.

Link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-letter

adilshahzaman
Newly Registered

Post by adilshahzaman » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport
I'm wondering if anyone has recieved an email like that... A bit worried now, not sure how long will it take for them to decide

salloo

Post by salloo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks irana2015.

We'll try that.
salloo

mrbzu
Newly Registered

Post by mrbzu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi,
I thought i share feedback with you as this forum is really helpful. this is for 6 months visa as a family visit visa to UK

1st i confirm HO email about concluded is 100% mean visa granted. processed mean visa rejected.

this is the timeline i have

Booked appointment via visa4uk website: 2nd April 2015
Appointment attended in Lahore to submit application: 10th April 2015
received email from HO Abu dhabi for confirmation of application received: 20th April 2015
HO called Sponsor to verify the visit visa applicants: 21st April 2015
Email from HO Abu dhabi that they have concluded application: 24th April 2015
Email from VFS that they have received passport back (they use word processed (No meaning at all): 28th April 2015
Phone call from Lahore that passport arrived: 28th April 2015
collected passport: 29th April 2015

Visa granted 6 months multi. the passport was sealed so VFS/Lahore don't know about the result of visa. i have opened the sealed envelop. They dont return any document back but just the passport with visa stamped.

I hope this helps people on forum. Best of luck

Question for all. i have stated in application that i want to visit for 3 months but recieved the visa for 6 months as normal. can i stay up to 5 months in UK on that VISA and will this create some problem in future applications.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:39 pm

As per my previous post: Concluded email does not always means Visa granted. I received my mother and sister concluded emails and visas refused for both.

cricket2010
Newly Registered

Post by cricket2010 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Guys, I received the below email. Even though it says concluded, what worries me is the "avoid making travel plans". What you you think, approval or rejection?

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:17 am

Congratulations sswz
Do we have fast track service from islamabad pakistan? Any one knows

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri May 01, 2015 9:20 am

Thank u .I have no idea about Islamabad but I guess this should b available as their services are same in all countries and I read it here in this topic someone applied from pak using fast track service . Hope this helps
ss

ST-IX
Newly Registered

Post by ST-IX » Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 am

Hi All,

Received following email from British Embassy Abu Dhabi. Ive browsed through this thread and word concluded generally means visa was granted but the subject does not contain VAF No. but GWF No. Please advise ??

Subject: UK visa application – GWF012345678

Dear Customer,

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am

My father got the same mail a week ago and he received his visa but after reading so my posts I believe that nothing is confirmed till u open the passport
ss

ST-IX
Newly Registered

Post by ST-IX » Fri May 01, 2015 11:50 am

Exactly lol .. Waiting game now and just hope for the best.

adilshahzaman
Newly Registered

Post by adilshahzaman » Sun May 03, 2015 5:57 am

I got exactly the same wording for my mums application yesterday, though i only have 10% hope she would have got the visa but just wait and see what comes through...

aurabangcaya
Newly Registered

Post by aurabangcaya » Tue May 05, 2015 7:15 am

hello dear,
I am new to this thread forum.

I received an email yesterday stating below and will collect my passport today. Im getting worried what does it mean whether granted or denied. FYI, it will be my first travel.

Dear Customer,

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

ASIF76
Newly Registered

Post by ASIF76 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:34 am

Dear friends.
I just want to know i receive email yesterday from uk visa just want to know whats chance to get visa.

Dear Customer,

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue May 05, 2015 11:51 am

Nothing is confirmed till u open the passport . My parents recieve visa with two diff formats of mail 1 . Is application processed and other is concluded . So u have to wait till u recieve passport
ss

ASIF76
Newly Registered

Post by ASIF76 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:00 pm

thanks

ST-IX
Newly Registered

Post by ST-IX » Tue May 05, 2015 12:01 pm

SSWSZ wrote:Nothing is confirmed till u open the passport . My parents recieve visa with two diff formats of mail 1 . Is application processed and other is concluded . So u have to wait till u recieve passport
Hi SS,

Can you apply straight away after refusal. Can you please share the process. Got refused due to lack of financial evidence and intention to leave. Will attach my bros statement to address the funds he paid in my account to cover the travel cost. How do i address intention to leave.

Thanks
St-ix

ST-IX
Newly Registered

Post by ST-IX » Tue May 05, 2015 1:35 pm

irana2015 wrote:As per my previous post: Concluded email does not always means Visa granted. I received my mother and sister concluded emails and visas refused for both.
Hi Irana2015,

Can you please help me with the re applying process. As you are aware they keep the original docs .. Am i ok to provide the copies this time for all the docs submitted together with cover letter ??

Can you please share the format of over letter

Thanks
ST-IX

cricket2010
Newly Registered

Post by cricket2010 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 pm

To answer my own question, I did end up getting the visa on my very first attempt. Below is my priority visit visa time line for Islamabad:

Application Submission: 23rd April 2015
Abu Dhabi application received email: 26th April 2015
Application concluded email from Abu Dhabi: 27th April 2015
Call & Email from VFS to collect passport: 1st May 2015
Passport collected: 5th May 2015
Decision: VISA GRANTED

In my case, "concluded" meant "granted". Good luck to all!
cricket2010 wrote:Guys, I received the below email. Even though it says concluded, what worries me is the "avoid making travel plans". What you you think, approval or rejection?

Dear Customer,

cricket2010
Newly Registered

Post by cricket2010 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Adding to my post above and a piece of advise, don't just provide the bare minimum support documents. The more, the better. Be honest and straight forward. That's all they care about. No need to attach stories.

ST-IX
Newly Registered

Post by ST-IX » Tue May 05, 2015 2:22 pm

cricket2010 wrote:Adding to my post above and a piece of advise, don't just provide the bare minimum support documents. The more, the better. Be honest and straight forward. That's all they care about. No need to attach stories.
i totally agree with you . It was her first time so there was no guidance until i cam across this forum. Going to re apply straight away. we thought she might get interviewed on her appointment and she will get to explain all. Can clear all the objections just need help on how to go about re applying it.