ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Dependent Visa Validity?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Is Dependent Visa Validity?

Post by pyare_16 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi All,

Is dependent Visa Valid even if they have not done a early extension alongside with Tier 1 General main visa holder, due to the Apr 2015 rule?

My Wife and daughter are outside the country who have a dependent Visa valid until Jan 2016. I as the main applicant had to extend my Tier 1 this April. Does this mean, my dependents validity or the visa is not valid anymore, or they are still eligible to enter the country with the existing Visa with them?

They are planning to enter the country in October this year, so i could make arrangements based on the validity. Many thanks to everyone in advance and Appreciate your response!!

Thanks,
Pyare

vinny

Re: Is Dependent Visa Validity?

Post by vinny » Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

I think your dependants' leave are still valid, as there's nothing to suggest otherwise.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Post by pyare_16 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Thanks Vinny, Is there any telephone number as a helpline with UKBA to verify and confirm this/

-Pyare

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Contacts. It may be best to get their answers in writing.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Post by pyare_16 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks again Vinny, Spoke to them and confirmed that the dependents visa is valid. My wife has done a request through email too and expecting a response.

-Pyare