ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aurora77

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by aurora77 » Mon May 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks bashyboy144.. I'll keep you posted! :)

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello ...
I need your help...
i need to go back in my country due to a family issues ... ( wedding and christening )
Since my passport is in HO ... me and my husband decided that maybe it is the best if i only ask for the passport of my son and he and my husband to go back and i would stay, so that i would respect their suggestions and stay .
Can you tell me did you send any paperwork explaining why i request the passport back... or there is a online option...
Also... your opinion...is this not going to make any problems for the RC.
Thanks...
Wish all of you got the RC this week !!!!

heyheyheyguys

Post by heyheyheyguys » Tue May 05, 2015 9:59 am

Who is Kathryn elliot? any idea?

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:58 am

Hello! you can request your passport back at https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml and no need to provide a reason. Do you have ur COA already?
Aleksandrija wrote:Hello ...
I need your help...
i need to go back in my country due to a family issues ... ( wedding and christening )
Since my passport is in HO ... me and my husband decided that maybe it is the best if i only ask for the passport of my son and he and my husband to go back and i would stay, so that i would respect their suggestions and stay .
Can you tell me did you send any paperwork explaining why i request the passport back... or there is a online option...
Thanks...

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Tue May 05, 2015 1:04 pm

aurora77 wrote:Hello! you can request your passport back at https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml and no need to provide a reason. Do you have ur COA already?
Aleksandrija wrote:Hello ...
I need your help...
Thanks...

Yes i have COA since 30th o March.
Just one more thing, do i have to make 2 separate requests for me and my son or since i am the main applicant they will send both passports back.
thanks !

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Tue May 05, 2015 1:49 pm

You can tell them specifically which documents you want them to return (all documents, passports, etc.)

johnjohns
Newly Registered

Post by johnjohns » Tue May 05, 2015 4:11 pm

My Timeline
Applied EEA -- 7th Feb 2015
COA with work permit -- 15th Feb 2015
RC -- waiting

Anyone with similar timeline should please share.

Thanks

vinb5
Newly Registered

Post by vinb5 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi
who ever tried to send me private message
I cant see your message.I have no access.
In my account I don't have access to read or write pm. :(

Just to let you know.I didn't get any update from home office.

Once if I get I will definitely share here.

So hope for the best.

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 pm

vinb5 wrote:Hi
who ever tried to send me private message
I cant see your message.I have no access.
In my account I don't have access to read or write pm. :(

Just to let you know.I didn't get any update from home office.

Once if I get I will definitely share here.

So hope for the best.
Hi vinb5 thanks for update. I also done interview on your same day after that didn't heard anything back from them. And my 6 months going to complete on may 24th.

SondraF
Newly Registered

Post by SondraF » Wed May 06, 2015 7:36 am

Still waiting - applied December 31 - COA issued January 17th or thereabouts.... Requested passport back end of March I believe. Unmarried partners, American/Swedish couple.

Left the UK Friday night for a quick trip to my partner's home country. My EEA FP expired Jan 5, so I had passport with the COA and a few utility bills and some pay slips (just in case!). Our flight arrived into LHR quite late and I had a tired agent, but there were only three of us in the line. He saw the expired permit and asked if I had a card, I presented the COA and explained the situation, he called over his supervisor to ask what to do. Supervisor knew exactly what was up and went to get the Code 1A stamp for me. They stamped me through without too much difficulty after that (didn't ask to see other paperwork, only if I travelled regularly with my partner) and said they hoped next time I would have the card - no joke buddy! He also explained I could use any of the other lines if I was traveling with him now, I didn't have to go into Other Passports.

We are flying to the US tomorrow on vacation and then Berlin and Stockholm again later in the month. While the wait goes on for the RC, I am happy at the very least that I have another legal 6 months in case Legal at work gets cranky again and I can go in and out of the country at least!

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 am

I still wonder if there is any visa national who managed to travel with COA?

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:15 am

Hi! So I gave the HO a call a few moments ago at 0300 123 2253 and stated my concern about the fee deduction and the agent told me that I will just have to wait for them to process the other one since the one who answered the call has no access to those details.

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Wed May 06, 2015 12:21 pm

johnjohns wrote:My Timeline
Applied EEA -- 7th Feb 2015
COA with work permit -- 15th Feb 2015
RC -- waiting

Anyone with similar timeline should please share.

Thanks
I applied 10th feb got my coa 20th feb since then no update.. any idea whats going on?

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Its good thing you guys have your COA already. They said mine would take at least 4 weeks to arrive because I still have to wait for the Biometrics letter etc.. :( I just hope my employer won't mind.

gilliananneq
Newly Registered

Post by gilliananneq » Wed May 06, 2015 4:29 pm

MSR95 wrote:EEA2 applied
My time line
Applied on: 27rd December 2014
Acknowledgement received: 31st December 2014
COA with RIGHT to work : 13rd January 2015
RC : 1st may 2015

That's really good to hear!
We applied on December 19th, so hopefully we'll get the RC soon!!

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 pm

i also applied December 19.......... and after that did not receive nothing Except COA..

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Thu May 07, 2015 2:34 am

gullposh wrote:i also applied December 19.......... and after that did not receive nothing Except COA..

Hi everyone.
Any news for november,december applications?
My husbands its still in process we have to wait in about 2 weeks more if not early then that.
Wish you everyone a good day. :D :P :mrgreen:

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Thu May 07, 2015 4:14 am

inna.p wrote:I still wonder if there is any visa national who managed to travel with COA?
I share the same concern with you Inna.

ozge
Newly Registered

Post by ozge » Thu May 07, 2015 8:38 am

Hi Sondraf I am married with EU citizen. we are asking for our passport for travelling to my country. My question is after you get your passport all the process will start over or continue? How was your situation? thanks :)
SondraF wrote:Still waiting - applied December 31 - COA issued January 17th or thereabouts.... Requested passport back end of March I believe. Unmarried partners, American/Swedish couple.

Left the UK Friday night for a quick trip to my partner's home country. My EEA FP expired Jan 5, so I had passport with the COA and a few utility bills and some pay slips (just in case!). Our flight arrived into LHR quite late and I had a tired agent, but there were only three of us in the line. He saw the expired permit and asked if I had a card, I presented the COA and explained the situation, he called over his supervisor to ask what to do. Supervisor knew exactly what was up and went to get the Code 1A stamp for me. They stamped me through without too much difficulty after that (didn't ask to see other paperwork, only if I travelled regularly with my partner) and said they hoped next time I would have the card - no joke buddy! He also explained I could use any of the other lines if I was traveling with him now, I didn't have to go into Other Passports.

We are flying to the US tomorrow on vacation and then Berlin and Stockholm again later in the month. While the wait goes on for the RC, I am happy at the very least that I have another legal 6 months in case Legal at work gets cranky again and I can go in and out of the country at least!

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 am

Hi aurora77 , just to update . They have sent my application form back again . Now they want me to send on new forms so yeah that's the updated news .... Will be sending the application tomorrow now ..... So annoying that is ...

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 pm

bashyboy144 wrote:Hi aurora77 , just to update . They have sent my application form back again . Now they want me to send on new forms so yeah that's the updated news .... Will be sending the application tomorrow now ..... So annoying that is ...
sorry to hear that setback bashyboy144.. did you give them a call? what will happen to the fee they charged previously? they might double charge you.. :(

btw, are you going to include a prepaid special delivery envelope inside your package just like the others? they said its better coz you can track the package when returned.. I wish I included this in my envelope..

Meyaska
Newly Registered

Post by Meyaska » Thu May 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Just would like to share my EEA2 application timeline.

Posted to HO 8 Jan 2015
Receipt Letter fr HO 12 Jan
COA 19 Jan
RC .... Still waiting

Situation: Im an Indonesian national married to a Dutch national since Jun 2014.

Mandazi
Newly Registered

Post by Mandazi » Thu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi Meyaska,'

We have the same timelines exactly. I'm still waiting too. Pls keep in touch for feedback

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Aurora77 ,
Hi they already refunded the fee before I got the package back . Yes I will be including a special delivery envelope when I post my application again probably tomorrow . I didn't call them . I was gonna call them but before that I got the application back :( so yeah ... Let's c the journey starts again .... :(

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri May 08, 2015 10:00 am

Hey guys, to any of you that requested your passports to be returned, did you just receive a ROD number once you finished the application, or did you receive a confirmation email of some sort?

I am still within the two weeks, just wondering if I should have received an email or something as soon as the form was completed.

Thanks!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months: