ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement for 1 Month missing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chansu2015
Newly Registered

Bank Statement for 1 Month missing

Post by chansu2015 » Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

All,

I will be applying for ILR during start of June as a Tier 2 applicant and have just realized that my last month bank statement containing salary credit is missing.

I will have another statement this month which will show salary credit for this month but while checking SET O form I found following:-

Note 4 We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances, you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three months.

So from above it seems I atleast need 3 months statements.

I checked with my Bank(Barclays) and they mentioned they only provide copy statements which is Black and white.

Can anyone please confirm if copy statements would suffice the requirements?

Malik44

Re: Bank Statement for 1 Month missing

Post by Malik44 » Tue May 05, 2015 7:51 pm

chansu2015 wrote:

Can anyone please confirm if copy statements would suffice the requirements?
Go to nearest Barclay branch and ask them to sign and stamp the bank statement.

chansu2015
Newly Registered

Post by chansu2015 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Thanks Malik.

grace4drace
Newly Registered

Post by grace4drace » Wed May 06, 2015 5:21 am

Yes, barclays will stamp and sign the statement for u. This happened to me also. Can you make sure please that every page of the statement is stamped and signed.

All the best