ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**EMERGENCY** Immediate Reply Appreciated.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

**EMERGENCY** Immediate Reply Appreciated.

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed May 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Dear Experts/Gurus/Techies

I was in Tier 2 General since 2011 June. I just got my new job and changed my employer recently.
I have just received my Tier 2 Visa Yesterday. I have an emergency to go to home country as my Mother in Law hospitalized. I have not completed my joining formalities with my new company so I'm planning to complete that by tomorrow or by this week and planning to go home country by next week.

My new company HR is advising me not to go in first two months and that too its risky to travel in Tier 2. She is telling that she can't approve the leave at the beginning. I said its emergency and she said she needs to discuss with the company lawyer and she can give maximum of 1 week.

Can any one tell me can I travel immediately after getting Tier 2 Visa with completing joining formalities. Is there any risk involved? I think my HR is misguiding me... Please advice me in this immediately. Thanks. Jack

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: **EMERGENCY** Immediate Reply Appreciated.

Post by iworker » Wed May 06, 2015 1:28 pm

shouldnt be a problem.
They can even agree to a late start and that should be fine as well.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Re: **EMERGENCY** Immediate Reply Appreciated.

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed May 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank you iworker. Much appreciated.