ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

temp stamp 4..15 days to submit additional docs proof of res

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

temp stamp 4..15 days to submit additional docs proof of res

Post by robsters » Sun May 03, 2015 6:15 am

so my wife got confirmation of her application but i am confused it sounds like it reads we have 15 days to submit the extra documents, it tells us to get a temp stamp for her which will last until october and that a decision will be made by september, they asked us to submit extra payslip which is fine but the main issue is proof of residence, currently living with family friend in ireland but she wrote us a letter and we submitted bills in household name i cant see how else we can prove this? worse part is she not even sure where deeds of her house are, we going to immigration tues to get my wife temp stamp 4 in her passport, any advise would be great.....also is there a time limit on submitting the extra paper work? because i wont get a 2nd pay slip in 15 days anyway...

SelectMe

Re: temp stamp 4..15 days to submit additional docs proof of

Post by SelectMe » Sun May 03, 2015 9:00 am

proof of address is very simple. I suppose you have bank account, just call your bank and tell them your current family friend address and then order a bank statement, that is proof of address. or if you have monthly subscription of mobile or broadband bill on your name and your current family friend address that can be a proof of address. or you can order your paye statement from revenue and give your current family friend address, once you receive this in post, this can be proof of address.

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by robsters » Sun May 03, 2015 10:34 am

would we need a written letter from our friend who owns the property? also how much time do we have to send the additional documentation?

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi Robster,
Congrats on crossing the first huddle, the letter is standard they send it to everyone. Just tell the person you live with to write a letter stating that you live with her and she can give you a proof of her addy so a bill or bank statement is fine.

We also live with my cousin and I included a upc bill with my name n her name showing we live together and she wrote a letter and that was acceptable.

Also you have to post in your payslip for the next few months to prove that you are still exercising your treaty.

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by robsters » Mon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi

thanks for the advise, yeah the payslip thing is annoying, i posted 1 already and be able to post the 2nd soon, how how many pay slips will they want in the end?

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Mon May 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Have sent three so far, I started a new job today as well today so I have to send them my new contract and payslip when I get it.
I guess they need at least 4-5 to be convinced

benfares

Post by benfares » Wed May 06, 2015 12:52 am

Hi Folks

I am still waiting for my husbands EU1 application its been 3 weeks. I have sent one payslip along with all the required documents. I only need one remaining payslip. But, finding a job in Ireland is tough. Good news too if you exercised your treaty rights in another EU member state and have a residence card you can go to England no need for eea permit!! :D

benfares

Post by benfares » Wed May 06, 2015 1:03 am

Hi Folks

I am currently waiting for my husbands EU 1 application its been 3 weeks now. Anyway, I sent all the required documents except one more payslip and tax credit certificate. I just wanted to know if they would process the applucation?
Good news i read from gov.uk, family members of EU citizens exercising their treaty rights in anothet EU members state and hold a residence card can automatically enter england. Yay no need for EEA Family permits :D

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Wed May 06, 2015 1:43 pm

How long does it take to get tax credit certificate?