ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment withdrawal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Minhr

Payment withdrawal

Post by Minhr » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Sent application for Residence card together with my wife's (EU citizen) application for Registration Certificate. Included details of debit card for payment, few days later only 65 pounds were withdrawn. Why not 130? Should I contact them and ask if everything is fine?

rosebead
Member of Standing

Re: Payment withdrawal

Post by rosebead » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 pm

It should be £130. If you sent the application forms together, I wonder if they processed one and neglected to process the other one. It's better that you ring them to check.

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

rosebead wrote:It should be £130. If you sent the application forms together, I wonder if they processed one and neglected to process the other one. It's better that you ring them to check.
And what phone number should I call?

rosebead
Member of Standing

Post by rosebead » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:29 am

0300 123 2253

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 am

rosebead wrote:0300 123 2253
Thank you!

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 am

My wife (EEA citizen) has already received letter by post confirming that her application received and case ID by email. My payment has not been withdrawn yet. I sent application April 16th, first 65 pounds were taken April 20th.
I called 0300 123 2253 few times, they said that still don't see my wife in system so they can say nothing. And even if we sent documents in one envelope it is still 2 different cases and it is possible that money are taken separately. Yesterday, after my wife get case ID, I called again. Guy from call centre asked for it and said that in case if there will be any problems Home Office will contact me.

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Wed May 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Called this number again and they said that there was some problem with my payment, but still they can not say what problem exactly, and that I should wait for information (by post) for few more days or a week. It is strange, because debit card details were same for both (my and my wife's) applications, and it is hard to understand what had happened. And they can not say what will be in this letter, will they return my application or they will just ask to send them payment details again.
3 weeks has passed, they could contact me faster to make everything clear.
Maybe someone have any advice?

Annebee

Post by Annebee » Wed May 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Minhr wrote:Called this number again and they said that there was some problem with my payment, but still they can not say what problem exactly, and that I should wait for information (by post) for few more days or a week. It is strange, because debit card details were same for both (my and my wife's) applications, and it is hard to understand what had happened. And they can not say what will be in this letter, will they return my application or they will just ask to send them payment details again.
3 weeks has passed, they could contact me faster to make everything clear.
Maybe someone have any advice?
That is very annoying . I wouldn't give up if I were you because that is like u loosing at least one month for someone else's mistake. Did you use same application form or 2 different forms?

Don't be suprised the admin that processed ur payment didn't notice application is for 2

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Wed May 06, 2015 7:36 pm

We used two different forms, as I understood we couldn't use one, it is only possible to add children in form. But payment details were same. Hope they will send me request to send new form, not return all my docs, so I should send them back again. But it is really annoying as my visa is expired and I need letter confirming my right to work asap and I've already lost one month.