ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for court decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1luck

Re: Waiting for court decision

Post by Tier1luck » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi all

Here is my update

I did attend my hearing last week of feb 2015. And by the Grace of almighty Allaha , I recvd my letter today in which judge has been allowed my appeal and reward court fees too . Hope HO wouldn't challange judge Decesion . InshAllaha

Thanks and best wishes to all

sahiba
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting for court decision

Post by sahiba » Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi All,

Following email may assist others. It is very hard to live separate from spouse. Pain that I have gone through, I always pray to god - no one should go through.

Spouse Visa [New Delhi] - Applied April 2014 [1st week]
Spouse Visa [New Delhi] - Reject April 2014 [2nd week]
Appeal Filed [UK] - 2nd week May 2014 [After 5 months]
Appeal Date received - 1st week of September 2014
Hearing Date - 1st week of December 2014 [After 3 months]
Appeal Result -1st week of March 2015
Call Letter Received - 2nd week of March 2015

Call letter received on 9th of march 2015. [passport received late from Indian Embassy that was sent for renew]

Passport submitted at Jalandhar VFS on 21st march 2015 after receiving REMINDER email from UKBA stating below-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Entry Clearance Manager has reviewed the Immigration Judge’s appeal determination and you are requested to submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre at which your application was originally lodged.
Please include a copy of your sponsor's leave to remain in the UK and your TB certificate.

Mon – Fri [8.00 – 14.00]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalandhar VFS said that BHC will contact within 10 days but I have heard nothing. This is 3rd week - still waiting

Not sure what will happen. Has anyone experienced any delay after appeal is allowed?

Thanks,
Sahiba