ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport for infant after parents' Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shuttlespy

Passport for infant after parents' Naturalisation

Post by shuttlespy » Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 am

Hello forum member,

Hope you all are fine. I have a very quick and small quesiton, hope anyone can help me out?

Our son was born last year after we received our Indefinite Leave to Remain and we had already applied for Naturalisation by then, we got our citizenships last month. Me and my wife will be applying for our British passports however I need to know whether I can apply for my son at the same time? If I can then what docs should I send with application as our citizenship certificates will be with our application.

Many thanks in advance
So many things to achieve and so little time....

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Passport for infant after parents' Naturalisation

Post by fwd079 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 am

shuttlespy wrote:Hello forum member,

Hope you all are fine. I have a very quick and small quesiton, hope anyone can help me out?

Our son was born last year after we received our Indefinite Leave to Remain and we had already applied for Naturalisation by then, we got our citizenships last month. Me and my wife will be applying for our British passports however I need to know whether I can apply for my son at the same time? If I can then what docs should I send with application as our citizenship certificates will be with our application.

Many thanks in advance
Please click here.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.