ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sud315

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by sud315 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:31 pm

TeWaio wrote:Would I be eligible to stay under the FLR FP private life 10 year route - I thought I would be a few weeks short of qualifying for that like I am just short of 10 year ILR?

I am not sure what you mean by "delay biometric till last day" and then how I could change the application to SET LR? Could you explain more fully please?

Thanks
I think you better seek solicitor advice. Contact a few different ones and see what they say.
you wouldn't definitely want to waste all those 10 years and not want to harm your record too by overstaying and all..
Good luck!

gbe
Newly Registered

Post by gbe » Wed May 06, 2015 11:20 am

sud315 wrote:
TeWaio wrote:Would I be eligible to stay under the FLR FP private life 10 year route - I thought I would be a few weeks short of qualifying for that like I am just short of 10 year ILR?

I am not sure what you mean by "delay biometric till last day" and then how I could change the application to SET LR? Could you explain more fully please?

Thanks
I think you better seek solicitor advice. Contact a few different ones and see what they say.
you wouldn't definitely want to waste all those 10 years and not want to harm your record too by overstaying and all..
Good luck!

PREMIUM SERVICE.

Application raise date ; 01/05/2015
Biometric date; 01/05/2015
Decision date; 05/05/20015
Doct received; 06/052015
Biometric date; waiting

Thank you God

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed May 06, 2015 11:54 am

Mashallah

GBE

Congrates

Please guise us too

Our too appeal is hanging and 10 year finish

Guide us so that we too can receive the blessing

Help others brother

As our passport too are stuck
gbe wrote:
sud315 wrote:

Thanks
Good luck!

PREMIUM SERVICE.

Doct received; 06/052015
Biometric date; waiting

Thank you God

gbe
Newly Registered

Post by gbe » Wed May 06, 2015 2:15 pm

gbe wrote:
sud315 wrote:

Thanks
Good luck!

PREMIUM SERVICE.

Doct received; 06/052015
Biometric date; waiting

Thank you God

My SAR made me to know the PEO office where my document was bank.
I booked my premium at thesame PEO office as soon as I received dismisal court hearing.
I arrived at the PEO office with as much document I can take along.
Application was validated and Biometric was done.
After 23mins, officer called my number.
Officer said. We can give you decision today as your passport is in th bank in one of our department.
We will get back to you next week when your document will be send to you.

Do you need other supporting documents I asked.
He said know.

dellm
Newly Registered

Post by dellm » Wed May 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello everyone

I will need your advice!
Is coloured photocopies of the passport accepted by UKBA, for the 10 years long residence???
About me
I have arrived in to the UK in 2005, in 2008 my passport expired, I have obtained the new one through the consulate. Consulate didn't return my old passport.
So I have coloured photocopies of my previous passport from 2005 to 2008, is this will be accepted by UKBA

I will be appreciated if you will advice me on this matter

Thank you

K4

Post by K4 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:31 pm

gbe wrote:
gbe wrote:

Thanks

Good luck!

PREMIUM SERVICE.

Doct received; 06/052015
Biometric date; waiting

Thank you God

I booked my premium at thesame PEO office as soon as I received dismisal court hearing.
Officer said. We can give you decision today as your passport is in th bank in one of our department.

He said know.

So this means you even if you vary your app or you have a hearing pending and complete 10 years you can go for premium service? That's brilliant congrats man.

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Gbe

Apart from your liuk test and Engllish test what other document are you taking about.

Also what prove of identity did you use to gain entrance since your passport is with HO, or you only need confirmation of your booking.

sud315

Post by sud315 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm

gbe wrote:

He said know.
Congrats gbe!!
What's SAR? What's PEO?
Can you explain your case briefly please? So did you have an appeal pending as k4 asked?! :o
But you could still go for ILR, and on premium service as well? Wow that's great!!
Lukcy you avoiding the anxious wait too!!

sud315

Post by sud315 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:23 pm

dellm wrote:Hello everyone

I will need your advice!
Is coloured photocopies of the passport accepted by UKBA, for the 10 years long residence???
About me
I have arrived in to the UK in 2005, in 2008 my passport expired, I have obtained the new one through the consulate. Consulate didn't return my old passport.
So I have coloured photocopies of my previous passport from 2005 to 2008, is this will be accepted by UKBA

I will be appreciated if you will advice me on this matter

Thank you
Hi
It should be fine.
But I think if you don't include all passports you need to include address proof/utility bills too? I applied prior to April 6th, so may be this was changed now in the latest application...
If you carefully go through the guidance and application, it may mention something.
If not yes copies alone will be fine. They will later on inform you anyway if they'll need any more docs.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 pm

sud315 wrote:
gbe wrote:

He said know.
Congrats gbe!!
What's SAR? What's PEO?
Can you explain your case briefly please? So did you have an appeal pending as k4 asked?! :o
But you could still go for ILR, and on premium service as well? Wow that's great!!
Lukcy you avoiding the anxious wait too!!
SAR (Subject Access Report), In simple words Immigration History

PEO (Public Enquiry Office). Where we go for premium service
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 pm

NO.........

GBE appeal was dismissed and then only he booked date for PEO..

if appeal is in FTT I dont think the PEO will work..

gbe wrote:
gbe wrote:

Thanks

Good luck!

PREMIUM SERVICE.

Doct received; 06/052015
Biometric date; waiting

Thank you God

He said know.

So this means you even if you vary your app or you have a hearing pending and complete 10 years you can go for premium service? That's brilliant congrats man.[/quote]

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed May 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Remember

GBE had his LIUK and English Degree with him.. that would have made his case easy...

but this will not be case for all of us..#####

if LIUK and DEGREE is with applicant then its good...other wise more complications...

Omor4real wrote:Gbe

Apart from your liuk test and Engllish test what other document are you taking about.

Also what prove of identity did you use to gain entrance since your passport is with HO, or you only need confirmation of your booking.

klassic4808
Newly Registered

Post by klassic4808 » Wed May 06, 2015 11:57 pm

I am new on the board. I need some expert advise. I am in the uk on student visa from 9 year and six month. My current visa is due to finish June 2015. However i am eligible for ILR in Dec2015. At the moment no college and university are willing to give me admission in any course as I have already finished most of the education during my stay. My question is can I make FLR(FP) application to cover remaining months? and If my Flr(fp) refuse then will home office give me appeal right? I am living with my wife and two kids. Thanks

gbe
Newly Registered

Post by gbe » Thu May 07, 2015 12:20 am

smir wrote:Remember

GBE had his LIUK and English Degree with him.. that would have made his case easy...

if LIUK and DEGREE is with applicant then its good...other wise more complications...

I went with copies of my old visa, passport pages, and original of life in uk test and original qualification of Degree for English

Any case is straight forward. Just try your luck.

My case was already out of court.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu May 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Thanks GBE

Brother did you write any covering letter explaining your appeal dismissed or u showed appeal dismissal letter or letter explaining your history ?

And finally did u received your bio card ???

gbe wrote:

I went with copies of my old visa, passport pages, and original of life in uk test and original qualification of Degree for English

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Thu May 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi

Im planning to apply FLR(M) for my wife and I've got a question in regards to english language requirement.

My wife has done MBA from Pakistan and she got UKNARIC certificate(Degree comparablilty certificate) confirming her qualification is comparable to "British Bachelor (Ordinary) degree" and she got the letter from the PK university confirming all the courses taught in English.

Would that fullfil her English Language requirement or she still need to give A1(correct me if Im wrong) english test?

Appreciate your quick reply!

Ta
Shoaib

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Thu May 07, 2015 1:51 pm

gbe wrote:

Have got all the photocopy of my document and i don't see any complication in them checking their system to verify my document. However am looking into the option of writing to them of my intention and asked them to make my document available to me at my choosing centre. However this is another option am checking as my ftt appearance is in 28 days.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu May 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Brother

Better go on foot steps of GBE

Wait till decisions then just check where are your docs banked and then book appointment

I will say if May Allah not and decision is dismissed like GBE

Then just book appointment to peo where your passport located and then also submit appeal to UTT

gbe wrote:

Have got all the photocopy of my document and i don't see any complication in them checking their system to verify my document. However am looking into the option of writing to them of my intention and asked them to make my document available to me at my choosing centre. However this is another option am checking as my ftt appearance is in 28 days.[/quote]

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Thu May 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi,

any news?

i am still waiting as my application was so straightforward. no gap, no overstay, no appeal . all visas on time.

student, psw and the tier 1 general.

people applied after me got the visas

the wait is very very stressful when you can see that they are doing march application and you still waiting :roll:

i received second email on 31/03/15 that its still under consideration?

what that mean ? has anyone else got that email? i know usman got that email but got visa after a week.

thanks,

Waqasansaar wrote:That's true. People apply through solicitor don't get email. As I only received letter. My solicitor said its all up to them but it's been 2 months so if they had any query they would have ask for that.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu May 07, 2015 3:42 pm

hapoo wrote:Hi,

any news?

i am still waiting as my application was so straightforward. no gap, no overstay, no appeal . all visas on time.

the wait is very very stressful when you can see that they are doing march application and you still waiting :roll:

what that mean ? has anyone else got that email? i know usman got that email but got visa after a week.

thanks,
May be HO is waiting for new Secretary of State. That is why they hold or delay the decisions. Just my guess
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu May 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Then. Who is giving decision at PEO ????

Zee ali wrote:

any news?

thanks,
May be HO is waiting for new Secretary of State. That is why they hold or delay the decisions. Just my guess

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:28 pm

shoaibsuleman wrote:Hi

Im planning to apply FLR(M) for my wife and I've got a question in regards to english language requirement.

My wife has done MBA from Pakistan and she got UKNARIC certificate(Degree comparablilty certificate) confirming her qualification is comparable to "British Bachelor (Ordinary) degree" and she got the letter from the PK university confirming all the courses taught in English.

Would that fullfil her English Language requirement or she still need to give A1(correct me if Im wrong) english test?

Appreciate your quick reply!

Ta
Shoaib
That would be suffice. You will need to send original degree and letter from PK uni regarding medium of instruction and UK NARIC letter for degree equivalency to support language requirement for FLR (M)

sud315

Post by sud315 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:42 pm

any news?

thanks,
Hapoo few others had also received this second email but received their decision few weeks later (row no 21/22 on timeline)
Was there any one at your home to sign and accept this delivery?
I think you better call and check to see if you have missed the post, just in case...
Hope you get it soon, good luck!

sud315

Post by sud315 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Btw, someone seems to have entered things bit strange in the timeline!!!
Title columns k4 details have been entered!
Then why is Sara's record in red?
It was shocking and I thought some1s got a rejection. But even not it's just red!! :shock: :roll:
May be she's not come to update it. But there are older entries than that....

I think it'd be better if some one alter timeline the way it was... certainly with the column headings! Thanks!

sud315

Post by sud315 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 pm

klassic4808 wrote:I am new on the board. I need some expert advise. I am in the uk on student visa from 9 year and six month. My current visa is due to finish June 2015. However i am eligible for ILR in Dec2015. At the moment no college and university are willing to give me admission in any course as I have already finished most of the education during my stay. My question is can I make FLR(FP) application to cover remaining months? and If my Flr(fp) refuse then will home office give me appeal right? I am living with my wife and two kids. Thanks
If you've been studying all this while, you must have high level education.
So why don't you try for a job?

I was on similar case as I was also short of 6 months last summer, then I applied 1 year student visa again.