ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for Proof of Age Assesment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pankaj80
Newly Registered

Evidence for Proof of Age Assesment

Post by pankaj80 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:30 pm

Hi,
the case worker's Age Assesment guidlines states that

The applicant must submit specified evidence in the form of:
• Their original birth certificate;
or
• Their original full driving licence.

My original birth certificate is in English as well as in Hindi( line by line in adj manner) but it does not mentions my name but has all other details

What is meant by original full driving licence?
My driving licence on other hand shows my previous address not my current one... (but it does have my photo, signature...it a credit card type of thing..)

Which one shd i submit so as not to get rejected?

Kindly help me with this..

SYH
BANNED

Re: Evidence for Proof of Age Assesment

Post by SYH » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 pm

pankaj80 wrote:Hi,
the case worker's Age Assesment guidlines states that

The applicant must submit specified evidence in the form of:
• Their original birth certificate;
or
• Their original full driving licence.

My original birth certificate is in English as well as in Hindi( line by line in adj manner) but it does not mentions my name but has all other details

What is meant by original full driving licence?
My driving licence on other hand shows my previous address not my current one... (but it does have my photo, signature...it a credit card type of thing..)

Which one shd i submit so as not to get rejected?

Kindly help me with this..
Your birth certificate doesnt have your name? Although astondingly strange to hear that seems like a good document for rejection if that is indeed the case. Nothing wrong with a license with a different address. Think what is the purpose of the license, identity, not address.

pinnacle

Post by pinnacle » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Also submit a notorized copy of you passport with your driving lisence just to make your case stronger. Submit it as additional proof for age.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 pm

pinnacle,

what if I don't submit notarized copy of passport?
I mean is it necessary? as they only require one piece of evidence either birth certificate or driving license? and some applicants get approved by just submitting that.

I think just submitting original license will do? doesn't matter it is card type or so, it should be original! In this and coming world everything is gonna be digital and all identities will be just that a CARD!

I'm sorry if I've said so much. More comments and this'll be more clearer.

Thanks,
JD
pinnacle wrote:Also submit a notorized copy of you passport with your driving lisence just to make your case stronger. Submit it as additional proof for age.

pinnacle

Post by pinnacle » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:55 pm

jd wrote:pinnacle,

what if I don't submit notarized copy of passport?
I mean is it necessary? as they only require one piece of evidence either birth certificate or driving license? and some applicants get approved by just submitting that.

I think just submitting original license will do? doesn't matter it is card type or so, it should be original! In this and coming world everything is gonna be digital and all identities will be just that a CARD!

I'm sorry if I've said so much. More comments and this'll be more clearer.

Thanks,
JD
pinnacle wrote:Also submit a notorized copy of you passport with your driving lisence just to make your case stronger. Submit it as additional proof for age.

JD,

YOu are right. Its not required.
What Pankak08 is saying that his driving licence shows his previous address not his current one , also doesn't have his photo, signature. Normally a license should have all these basic things right. So just to strenthen the case I guess he can submit notorized copy.

Pankaj08 one more thing, If the passport has different address from driving license then I guess you should refrain from submiting the passport copy and confuse the HO.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:02 pm

Thanks dear for your comments.

Also, it is more advised to submit less and precise documents.

Thanks,
JD