ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR waiting times under european law

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suzannedel
Newly Registered

ILR waiting times under european law

Post by suzannedel » Fri May 08, 2015 11:49 am

hi everyone, I am new to this forum

I couldn't find any topic related to our case so im wondering if you could telle me more about.... :idea:
so im a French citizen living in the uk for nearly 6 years, Iam married to an Egyptian national for also 6 years, we have 3 childrens, my husband got his 5 years residence card in 2009, he applied for his ILR beginning of January 2015, have you got any idea of how long is the maximum legal waiting time to get an answer ? we provided every documents requested but we still a bit worried like anyone waiting ...

did you have a similar case like us, or have you got any idea of an other topic like us ? I really couldn't find anything on the net or maybe o didn't search properly...

thanks for help
and good luck to everyone :wink:

vinny

Re: ILR waiting times under european law

Post by vinny » Fri May 08, 2015 11:53 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

suzannedel
Newly Registered

Post by suzannedel » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 pm

vinny wrote:18(2).

thank you Vinny for your answer, si it is a maximum of 6 months even if its about my husband and not me ? anyone with a similar situation like us ? :roll:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri May 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Hopefully you mean your husband applied for PR, not ILR which is only applicable to UK regulations, not the EEA route.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

suzannedel
Newly Registered

Post by suzannedel » Fri May 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Casa wrote:Hopefully you mean your husband applied for PR, not ILR which is only applicable to UK regulations, not the EEA route.

casa, I don't really know the exact name, its my husband case and he went through a solicitor, I thing you re right it should be Permanent Residence under the European law because im a French citizen, am I correct ? :idea:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri May 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Correct
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.