ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Refused 320 (7A) .!!Please Help ,what to do

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drmastoi

Family Visit Refused 320 (7A) .!!Please Help ,what to do

Post by drmastoi » Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I applied for my mother in law on our baby arrival ,
provided all necessary documents of my job and sponsoring letter and MOther in laws job letter and pay slips .

Refusal 1: ECO was satisfied that i can sponsor her but stated she can not afford to go to UK having 35000 Rupees as your salary and tour will cost her 7 times her salary.( Although I wrote in my letter and was going to accomodate ,buy ticket and pay all expenses for her visit)

We re applied with additional documents and by putting 700000 rupees in her account and letter from her son that he will sponsor her if anything went wrong .he also supplied his bank statement with letter.Her son is farmer so he got receipts of 700000 from traders on mother name when he was selling goods to show source of 700000 rupees and attached with application . (Genuine Trader,Geniuine receipts)

Refusal 2:
[/b]In support of your application you have provided receipts of XX traders ,however checks made in this office show these documents are not genuine, as falsified document has been submitted in relation to your application it is refused under 320(7A).....
they warned any future application May also be refused under V 3.9 with ban 10 years .

No apeal,No admin review given

(Trader denies any phone call or check from office)

what to do next ?
can we re apply with fresh documents ?
How can we challenge decision as trader never received any call for verification ?
confused what to do
Please help !!

vinny

Re: Family Visit Refused 320 (7A) .!!Please Help ,what to do

Post by vinny » Fri May 08, 2015 8:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.