ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence, continous stay broken?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iimmigrant
Newly Registered

Long Residence, continous stay broken?

Post by iimmigrant » Fri May 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Appplication (posted before visa expiry) was returned back to me for leaving few fields blank. SAR states it as 'rejected'.
Again sent completed application (now after visa expiry) within 28 days of receiving rejection. SAR states it as 'out of time' and 'accepted'.

Was continous stay broken?

iimmigrant
Newly Registered

Re: Long Residence, continous stay broken?

Post by iimmigrant » Mon May 11, 2015 1:31 am

can anyone please help in this matter. Thanks pls

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Long Residence, continous stay broken?

Post by Zee ali » Mon May 11, 2015 1:32 am

iimmigrant wrote:Appplication (posted before visa expiry) was returned back to me for leaving few fields blank. SAR states it as 'rejected'.
Again sent completed application (now after visa expiry) within 28 days of receiving rejection. SAR states it as 'out of time' and 'accepted'.

Was continous stay broken?
No
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided