ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aleksandrija

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Aleksandrija » Fri May 08, 2015 10:40 am

Mileman wrote:Hey guys, to any of you that requested your passports to be returned, did you just receive a ROD number once you finished the application, or did you receive a confirmation email of some sort?

I am still within the two weeks, just wondering if I should have received an email or something as soon as the form was completed.

Thanks!
No e-mail ...only ROD

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Situation: sent 2 applications (EEA QP & EEA FM), only one fee was deducted and today I got an acknowledgement for just the QP. I phoned them the other day and probably a call centre agent answered and said that they don't have access to my application details.

I'm worried they might have missed the EEA FM application because I placed it just below the QP.. Any advice guys?

Dmitry12
Newly Registered

Post by Dmitry12 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Is anyone aware if application timescale has changed with new forms since April? Don't they have to go through the process quicker because it's a card instead of vignette?

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Dmitry12 wrote:Is anyone aware if application timescale has changed with new forms since April? Don't they have to go through the process quicker because it's a card instead of vignette?
I do hope its quicker but according to their agent who I spoke through the phone said that acknowledgement letter arrives after 5 working days( true) then after 2 weeks, invitation letter for biometrics (still waiting) then COA after 4 weeks..

Dmitry12
Newly Registered

Post by Dmitry12 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:24 pm

aurora77 wrote:
Dmitry12 wrote:Is anyone aware if application timescale has changed with new forms since April? Don't they have to go through the process quicker because it's a card instead of vignette?
I do hope its quicker but according to their agent who I spoke through the phone said that acknowledgement letter arrives after 5 working days( true) then after 2 weeks, invitation letter for biometrics (still waiting) then COA after 4 weeks..
thanks Aurora!

I applied at around April 20, they have already taken the payment, sent acknowledgement and invitation to biometrics which I completed 1 week ago. So far everything was pretty quick so I wonder why it's only COA that I need to wait now? I want my card :)

And another thing. If they are going to issue a separate card, can't we require back our passports then? I would like to travel in early June, so I would need my passport back. Although I don't know if I will be able to return back to the UK with COA on hands...

Doublestarxx
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Doublestarxx » Fri May 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi all, I just received my residence
Applied 5 jan,
COA 17th jan
Residence card received 8th May dated 1st may
Straight forward application, being married 5years but wifey got gap in excercising treaty right so had to reapply and renew residency.

jillllllllll
Newly Registered

Post by jillllllllll » Fri May 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi everyone!

Good news to share! Just got my RC today! Royal Mail tracking did not work - as it was just blank all week!

Sent application 31 Dec 2014
Confirmation/Accepted 2 January 2015
COA with right to work dated 13 January 2015
RC approved/issued and dated 01 May 2015 (received 8 May 2015)

I had requested my passport back in February, so it has been issued on A4 paper. The picture looks crazy, but who cares!

Best of luck to all waiting.

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Dmitry12 wrote:
aurora77 wrote:
thanks Aurora!

I applied at around April 20, they have already taken the payment, sent acknowledgement and invitation to biometrics which I completed 1 week ago. So far everything was pretty quick so I wonder why it's only COA that I need to wait now? I want my card :)

And another thing. If they are going to issue a separate card, can't we require back our passports then? I would like to travel in early June, so I would need my passport back. Although I don't know if I will be able to return back to the UK with COA on hands...
I'm just 9 days behind you.. I'm planning to get my passport back as soon as I get my COA. I've read here in the forum some have travelled with COA but they were with their EEA family/partner.

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:59 pm

jillllllllll wrote:Hi everyone!

Good news to share! Just got my RC today! Royal Mail tracking did not work - as it was just blank all week!

I had requested my passport back in February, so it has been issued on A4 paper. The picture looks crazy, but who cares!

Congratulations! :)

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Sat May 09, 2015 3:02 am

jillllllllll wrote:Hi everyone!

Congratulations to you now you can go on holiday.

Today my husband received call from his solicitor`s office the secretary told hem to go to the office and pay some money,and that he have a letter.He told her that hes wife will go now because he is at work,but they insist that he needs to go. i can not wait for tomorrow to see what its that letter.Hope so its hes RC because i told the solicitor ill pay hes fee when my husband get hes RC.
Wish you all the best to everyone waiting for RC.

jakartaraya
Newly Registered

Post by jakartaraya » Sat May 09, 2015 10:24 am

Meyaska wrote:Hi everyone,

Just would like to share my EEA2 application timeline.

Posted to HO 8 Jan 2015
Receipt Letter fr HO 12 Jan
COA 19 Jan
RC .... Still waiting

Situation: Im an Indonesian national married to a Dutch national since Jun 2014.
Hi All,

I am Indonesian national married to a Chech national. Here's my timeline for now :
Application Sent 31.03.2015
Application Received by HO 01.04.2015
Payment 04.04.2015
Acknowledgement 16.04.2015 (dated 04.04.2015)
Email with case number 15.04.2015
COA 17.04.2015 dated 14.04.2015 with right to work
RC still waiting

Hi Meyaska, glad to found an Indonesian here.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat May 09, 2015 11:14 am

Hey Guys,

I applied on 23.03, so far received my COA, and was deducted the correct payments since I was requesting my RC and my wife´s registration certificate.

I did not receive anything regarding biometrics, maybe it has to do with the fact that they took them when I applied for my EEA FP before I came over?

Tx!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Mileman wrote:Hey Guys,

I applied on 23.03, so far received my COA, and was deducted the correct payments since I was requesting my RC and my wife´s registration certificate.

I did not receive anything regarding biometrics, maybe it has to do with the fact that they took them when I applied for my EEA FP before I came over?

Tx!
Hi Mileman!
You applied before 07 April. So dont worry about biometrics. It's regarding for ones applied after that date.
We are very close in application date, mine is 29.03
Keep in touch

raf7

Post by raf7 » Sat May 09, 2015 5:12 pm

ukstorm1 wrote:

Tx!
Hi Mileman!
You applied before 07 April. So dont worry about biometrics. It's regarding for ones applied after that date.
Keep in touch
Hi, Mine is 19/03. lets keep each other updated

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sat May 09, 2015 6:32 pm

raf7 wrote:
ukstorm1 wrote:

Tx!
Hi Mileman!
Keep in touch
Hi, Mine is 19/03. lets keep each other updated
Mine is 9/03 Dont you dare recieve ur RC before me lol :D

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Hey! toraqa, raf7, Mileman
We've got quite a company!
Let's call it "March 2015 Team"! Or any other cool name?
What do you think?

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sun May 10, 2015 12:05 am

ukstorm1 wrote:Hey! toraqa, raf7, Mileman
What do you think?
I think that the first gets their RC invites the rest on a coffee or somthin, I live in London.
Where do u guys live ?

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sun May 10, 2015 12:19 am

Hey you guys,
i have just finished updating my address using this link

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml

Is this the right place to do it though ?
Please let me know if anyone knows of a better way to do it.
Thanks.

raf7

Post by raf7 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:12 am

toraqa wrote:
ukstorm1 wrote:Hey! toraqa, raf7, Mileman
What do you think?
I think that the first gets their RC invites the rest on a coffee or somthin, I live in London.
Where do u guys live ?
ukstorm1 thats a nice team name for us.
toraqa I think you will be the first one to get RC among us. As you are the first one to apply. i live in manchester.
As per the records here on this blog most of the people are getting there RC in 4th month. So we can expect ours in July Month.

fernandito
Newly Registered

Post by fernandito » Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

Hi,

My timeline:
EEA1 & EEA2 sent on April 23rd
Confirmation letter received on May 1st

Application returned on May 9th for problems with card payment (in the Bank they say Home Office used an incorrect security code!).

So now we are planning to send back the application that has been returned to us (this time, with postal orders!).

My question is: should we send that application forms as they are (front pages have a barcode assigned by HO, pictures stapled...), or start from scratch with fresh applications?

Thanks!

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi
i requested my passports back ... any idea how long does it takes ..?
its been 5 working days till today ?
thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Mon May 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi
thanks
Aleks, I recieved mine this past friday, it was under two weeks, it shouldn´t be much more than that.
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Mon May 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Doublestarxx wrote:Hi all, I just received my residence
Applied 5 jan,
COA 17th jan
Straight forward application, being married 5years but wifey got gap in excercising treaty right so had to reapply and renew residency.
That's great! I applied 19.01 (COA 27.01) So probably very-very soon. A friend invited me to her birthday in Amsterdam on the 30.05... I hope I'll be able to go!!!

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Mileman wrote:
Aleksandrija wrote:Hi
thanks
Aleks, I recieved mine this past friday, it was under two weeks, it shouldn´t be much more than that.
Any RC on the passport ? As far as i remember we' ve appliyed same time ... mine is 23 march... so i am hoping to receive them back but with RC .
Is your applucation straight forward ?

DashaZh
Newly Registered

Post by DashaZh » Mon May 11, 2015 4:52 pm

inna.p wrote:
Doublestarxx wrote:Hi all, I just received my residence
Applied 5 jan,
COA 17th jan
That's great! I applied 19.01 (COA 27.01) So probably very-very soon. A friend invited me to her birthday in Amsterdam on the 30.05... I hope I'll be able to go!!!

That's awesome! I really hope mine will be with soon as well! My birthday is on the 29 of May. It would be the best present ever!! :D