ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help plzzzz

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Umekalsoom
Newly Registered

Urgent help plzzzz

Post by Umekalsoom » Fri May 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi if any one can help me plz I m non wear national and got married to eea national 2010 jun and I have 2kids from him 4half year and 3 years my husband never help me when I had first baby and I have postnatal depression I been in hospital and still now take intidepress tablet social services get to take chid way and he get serious and start help me I have report from social service and again short cut story last year he try to bun me I put my hand on face burn my hand went to doctor and he call woman aid and social service then I have 2court order remove kid from him and woman aid make a divorce and last year November I had degree I made a applation a I it all ready 6 month I did hear from them I call them today and they said they will take more time i m working part time and I have proved my ex treat right 2014 April because I send then tax returns and some his leaflet I don't have much prove to live together because epwhen first accident happen he kick me and kids out from his house and after 1year he move with us but still some time live in his old place can you help me that's prove was enough are they going to refuse my case

Umekalsoom
Newly Registered

Eea 4 from non eea national

Post by Umekalsoom » Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 am

Hi everyone if some can advice me plz I applying eea 4 from behalf of domestic violence why home office taking to long it's all ready 6 moths can some one tell what should do after all this wait they going to reuse me