ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fedex New Visa Service Office Lahore

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DRS1983

Fedex New Visa Service Office Lahore

Post by DRS1983 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:23 pm

I would most appreciate any update and feedback from applicants in Pakistan applying for settlement visa from one of the new Fedex visa offices.

I was wondering if the processing time may be quicker then the standard 12 weeks now?

Many Thanks

DRS :!:

topazstar

New Visa Offices Pakistan

Post by topazstar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:24 pm

A good question as we have been wondering the same!!! The word unofficially is that times will be improved and I know some people have received visas within 2 weeks....... we submitted just b4 the new offices opened, which was 4 weeks ago and have heard nothing......but, I know that the consensus of opinion is that since the reopening early this month, there will be shorter lead times. Maybe others on this site can comment on their experiences? Meantime this article is interesting......

http://pakistantimes.net/2004/09/26/kashmir5.htm

DRS1983

Post by DRS1983 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:24 am

Thanks for that link and your reply Topazstar. Yes the article is interesting.

I hope we do hear from other people who have applied to the new offices. Wish you best of luck for your application.

Keep in touch :wink: