ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Premium Service - MY Experience

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yhdil

FLR (M) Premium Service - MY Experience

Post by yhdil » Sat May 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi Guys,

Just thought to share our experience for FLR (M) Same day Birmingham (Solihull).

We booked appointment on 3rd April, 2014 for 5th May, 2014 at 11am.

Our 1 year old child and myself (Spouse) accompanied the applicant.

We used new form, didn't paid additional fee and neither did we paid Health Surcharge. It was switching application as my Mrs was Tier 1 Dependent and I obtained ILR 10 Years basis.

We arrived at 10.30 and had to wait till 11am. At 11am my Mrs was given ticket and immediately called for registration. At 11.20 she was called for Biometric details. We were thereafter asked to hang around at the nearby shopping areas and wait for the call.

We had to wait for additional 2 Hours till we received a call. As soon as we returned to the PEO centre, after the usual security checks, we were taken to the case worker who explained us everything and issued us approval letter.

Here is the list of documents provided with my Mrs application:

1. Identity Documents
1.1. Completed and Signed FLR (M) Form version 04/2015 with Payment receipt and PEO Booking
1.2. Photographs (2 x Applicant, 1 x Spouse)
1.3. Applicant’s Original Passport with valid Visa
1.4. (i) Partner’s Passport with BRP – Settlement status, (ii) Child’s British Passport
1.5. Certificates – (i) Marriage (ii) Child Birth (iii) Child Citizenship

2 – English Language Certificate
Trinity College A1 Certificate obtained on 7th April, 2014

3 - Accommodation & Cohabitation Documents
Joint Names
• Tenancy Agreement
• NHS Letter of Confirmation
• Water Bill
• Gas Bill
Applicant’s Name
• Current Account Bank Statements
• National Insurance Letter
Spouse’s Name
• Credit Cards Statements
• Mobile Bill Statements

4 – Financial Requirements (Category F: Self-Employed)
4.1. HMRC DOCUMENTS
a) Letters confirming UTR and NI Numbers
b) Evidence of ongoing self-employment through Class 2 NIC Payment
c) Notice to complete the Tax returns for 2014/15
d) Online Tax Returns via SA100, SA103F and SA110 forms
e) Statement of Account via SA302
f) Evidence of paid/unpaid Tax via ‘SA Account Statement’
g) HSBC bank statement showing Tax Payment to HMRC
4.2. Accountant’s Documents, Invoices and Bank Statements
a) Accountants’ letter of confirmation
b) Unaudited accounts by the accountant for 2014/15
> Annual Profit/Loss Account
c) HSBC bank statements for 2014/15 (Minimum of 12 Months)
> Current/Advance Account No.
> Online Saver Account No.
d) Invoices (12 Months)

Tahakhan
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) Premium Service - MY Experience

Post by Tahakhan » Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Could you please respond to my two below questions.

1. You did not pay NHS surcharge, is there any good reason for this exemption, as all dependent applications are required to pay upfront HNS surchage?
2. How long your ur spouse to wait to apply for ILR on SET(M). Will her probationary period to qualify for ILR start again or she can apply on the basis you her first entry as dependent of TIER 1 visa.

regards,
Taha

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Tahakhan wrote:Could you please respond to my two below questions.

1. You did not pay NHS surcharge, is there any good reason for this exemption, as all dependent applications are required to pay upfront HNS surchage?
2. How long your ur spouse to wait to apply for ILR on SET(M). Will her probationary period to qualify for ILR start again or she can apply on the basis you her first entry as dependent of TIER 1 visa.

regards,
Taha
The OP has stated that
We booked appointment on 3rd April, 2014
Surcharge is only applicable to people booking and paying visa fees after 6th April 2015 per below link :
https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... eed-to-pay
When you don’t have to pay or get an IHS reference number

You don’t need to get an IHS reference number or pay the healthcare surcharge if:
you booked a visa premium service centre appointment before 6 April 2015 (even if your appointment is after 6 April)
The OPs spouse will have to wait 5 years on FLR(M) before qualifying for ILR because the OP obtained ILR based on 10 years long residence and not through a PBS route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hisco
Newly Registered

Post by hisco » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi yhdil,
Congratulations on your successful visa application.
I am also preparing for my FLR(M) with category F, a director of a limited company route.
On your post, you mentioned that you have submitted the accountant's letter of confirmation. Could you please explain to me a bit further what this letter contained? My accountants provided me the unaudited account for 2014/2015, and I was going to ask him to put his credentials (ICAEW) and membership number at the bottom of the letter next to where he sign on the accounts he provided.
I didn't realised that the Accountants’ letter of confirmation has to be a letter. Could you please provide more information, such as how long the letter was? was it just one page ? what did it actually need to confirm on the letter? Confirmation that the unaudited accounts by the accountant for 2014/2015 is correct?
4.2. Accountant’s Documents, Invoices and Bank Statements
a) Accountants’ letter of confirmation
b) Unaudited accounts by the accountant for 2014/15
> Annual Profit/Loss Account
Also, my husband works so I was going to book a premium service and go there on my own, but is it better to go with my sponsor?

kaytee86
Newly Registered

Post by kaytee86 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Congratulations! Sounds pretty straightforward, thanks for sharing. Will be doing the same in Liverpool in a couple of weeks.

My question is regarding accommodation - can't find anywhere any guidance on what documents are required (if any) to prove accommodation even though the application asks about it. I live with my husband who has owned his flat for the past 10 years so we don't have a lease agreement or anything. We don't have any bills or a joint mortgage as I've lived there for about 1.5 years but we only just recently got married and I have been just transferring him 'rent' money every month to cover expenses (which will show on his bank statements). We will each be providing the six separate pieces of mail addressed to us at this address (his include water, property management bills etc).

We're going to bring the most recent council tax bill addressed to him and then as he updated the freehold lease in 2012 we found that document. Does anyone know if this will be sufficient or have links to guidance on what would be accepted/required? Cheers!