ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Wife's English language qualification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tammasarath
Newly Registered

ILR - Wife's English language qualification

Post by tammasarath » Wed May 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi,
I'm appling for myself and my family's ILR next month. My wife completed her MCA from Bangalore university. She took her english language certificate from the university last year for MCA. I have points based calculator showing her Bangalore university.
When i was talking to one of my friends, he mentioned i should put in her Degree certificate and not MCA certificate. Is that true? If so as there is not enough time, should i send her Degree certificate to NARIC and get the confirmation that she is eligible for her english language? Can anyone please clarify?
Should MCA certificate and University letter stating that her course was done in english be sufficient, or should it be for her Degree certificate?

tammasarath
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Wife's English language qualification

Post by tammasarath » Sun May 10, 2015 8:12 am

come on guys....can anyone please reply to this?

Thanks

tierone_extension

Post by tierone_extension » Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 am

tammasarath wrote:come on guys....can anyone please reply to this?

Thanks
Hi,
I feel get a UK NARIC certificate for your dependent (Be on the safer side) and i think Degree certificate is enough and Master certificate is much better

SPbluez
Newly Registered

Post by SPbluez » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 am

tammasarath wrote:Hi,
I'm appling for myself and my family's ILR next month. My wife completed her MCA from Bangalore university. She took her english language certificate from the university last year for MCA. I have points based calculator showing her Bangalore university.
When i was talking to one of my friends, he mentioned i should put in her Degree certificate and not MCA certificate. Is that true? If so as there is not enough time, should i send her Degree certificate to NARIC and get the confirmation that she is eligible for her english language? Can anyone please clarify?
Should MCA certificate and University letter stating that her course was done in english be sufficient, or should it be for her Degree certificate?
Hi tammasarath,

Do you have english language letter from bangalore university? Could you please share it with me? Thanks.