ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Payslips - Signed by HR but no stamp

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chansu2015
Newly Registered

Online Payslips - Signed by HR but no stamp

Post by chansu2015 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

Hi All,

I have a query regarding my payslips.

My Payslips are generated on-line so I have taken a printout of them and asked my HR to attest it. She has signed it with her Designation but unfortunately they don't have any stamps etc.

My Employment letter generated with my COS, salary etc. has a line that states:-
We further confirm that the payslips enclosed with his application are authentic.

Can you please confirm if this would suffice the requirements for payslips or I need to do something else?

Thanks.

chansu2015
Newly Registered

Re: Online Payslips - Signed by HR but no stamp

Post by chansu2015 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 am

I am on Tier 2 Visa and am applying for ILR in early June.
chansu2015 wrote:Hi All,

My Payslips are generated on-line so I have taken a printout of them and asked my HR to attest it. She has signed it with her Designation but unfortunately they don't have any stamps etc.

My Employment letter generated with my COS, salary etc. has a line that states:-
We further confirm that the payslips enclosed with his application are authentic.

Can you please confirm if this would suffice the requirements for payslips or I need to do something else?

Thanks.

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:53 am

If the employment letter is on letterhead saying that payslip are authentic then no need to get the payslips stamped.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm

chansu2015 wrote:I am on Tier 2 Visa and am applying for ILR in early June.
chansu2015 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks.
Hi
did you managed to get payslips signed/stamp..please share your experience...as am in same boat..

Thanks