ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letter for application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

e4e5Nf3
Newly Registered

Cover letter for application

Post by e4e5Nf3 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 pm

My husband and I are compiling our documents for the spouse visa,

We were wondering what is required of a cover letter for the application? Is it just a brief summary of who we are, where we are from and what we are applying for? Or is something else required from us here?

also we already intend to add an index of all the documents provided, Is there a particular order for the documents to appear in?

Thanks

Rayking

Re: Cover letter for application

Post by Rayking » Mon May 11, 2015 6:53 pm

e4e5Nf3 wrote:My husband and I are compiling our documents for the spouse visa,

We were wondering what is required of a cover letter for the application? Is it just a brief summary of who we are, where we are from and what we are applying for? Or is something else required from us here?

also we already intend to add an index of all the documents provided, Is there a particular order for the documents to appear in?

Thanks
just a simple description of how you met, what you've done and what you'll be doing. There's no particular order, just make it simple and concise.

PariJ
United Kingdom

Re: Cover letter for application

Post by PariJ » Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm