ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received email from BRP Collection team??????????????????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

received email from BRP Collection team??????????????????

Post by adilzia » Mon May 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi guys
My wife applied dependent visa few days ago from pakistan(lahore).

She received an email from BHC islamabad.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

Today she received an email from BRP collection department.
Good Morning

Further to your application decision letter, I am writing to inform you that there has been a technical issue in producing your permit and it may not be available for collection on the date previously advised.

We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and will inform you when your BRP will be available for collection.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

BRP Collection Team
Home Office

But she didn't receive any call or email from lahore visa application centre.
Worried about the outcome of application. :( :( :(

amnaali03

Re: received email from BRP Collection team?????????????????

Post by amnaali03 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi Adil,

I think your wife has to collect BRP from UK, so may be there is some technical prob to issue BRP on requested date. Hopefully she will get it soon after her arrival.

My wife is going to apply visa tomorrow at Lahore center. Can you please let me know when your wife applied? How long it took to get reply?

Regards

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: received email from BRP Collection team?????????????????

Post by adilzia » Tue May 12, 2015 1:30 am

amnaali03 wrote:Hi Adil,

I think your wife has to collect BRP from UK, so may be there is some technical prob to issue BRP on requested date. Hopefully she will get it soon after her arrival.

My wife is going to apply visa tomorrow at Lahore center. Can you please let me know when your wife applied? How long it took to get reply?

Regards

application submit date 24 April 2015 Lhr
acknowledge email from British high commission Isb 28 april 2015
email from isb....application has been processed n sent back to visa app centre 8 may 2015
Didn't receive any email or call yet from lhr for documents collection.
They normaly make decision in 10 to 15 working days.