ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr large amount of fee by debit card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BEENAEEM

ilr large amount of fee by debit card

Post by BEENAEEM » Mon May 11, 2015 7:58 pm

i and my 2 kids are applying for ilr via premium service centre n total is 5700 pounds. if i use bank debit card will it be ok as i am afraid that bank may cancel this large amount fee on basis of anti fraud check. plz reply soon.

mkh

Re: ilr large amount of fee by debit card

Post by mkh » Mon May 11, 2015 8:04 pm

BEENAEEM wrote:i and my 2 kids are applying for ilr via premium service centre n total is 5700 pounds. if i use bank debit card will it be ok as i am afraid that bank may cancel this large amount fee on basis of anti fraud check. plz reply soon.
You dont pay at PEO but online when you book your appointment, right? so you will know immediately if it doesn't work. and chase your bank to unblock your card for next attempt.

Sandeep24
Newly Registered

Re: ilr large amount of fee by debit card

Post by Sandeep24 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi

If you Inform your bank about the same it will be fine?

I did and it went through

Good luck

Regards