ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Points based calculator

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ankurlamba
Newly Registered

ILR Points based calculator

Post by ankurlamba » Sun May 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi
for applying ILR, what option can I select in the point based calculator. Please also post me the link I can use

it does not show tier1 general migrant. I tried the below link from ukba site
https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... ces#footer

My current visa is Tier1 general and in a couple of months I qualify to apply for ILR

thanks for your help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Points based calculator

Post by CR001 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Tier 1 Gen is no longer available on the calculator.

Try using Tier 2 General or Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ankurlamba
Newly Registered

Post by ankurlamba » Mon May 11, 2015 8:24 pm

ok, i see tier1 enterpreneur
but will that not create a problem. it still allows only extension .. there is no selection to apply for leave to remain as such

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon May 11, 2015 9:22 pm

If you are planning to use the PBS calculator to prove that you meet the English language requirement (foreign degree taught in English) then you may find the following discussion helpful.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1171246

ankurlamba
Newly Registered

Post by ankurlamba » Mon May 11, 2015 9:32 pm

thanks this is helpful, i will get my degree certified by Naric

what i am not sure of is was the PBS needed for engilsh only? i mean on the 75 points, there must have been some points for salary etc. I know from my extension how much salary i need for 45 points
will that suffice?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue May 12, 2015 8:01 am

ankurlamba wrote:thanks this is helpful, i will get my degree certified by Naric

what i am not sure of is was the PBS needed for engilsh only? i mean on the 75 points, there must have been some points for salary etc. I know from my extension how much salary i need for 45 points
will that suffice?
The PBS calculator has in the past been used to help calculate the points you'd score & give you a result of whether you're eligible for an extension/ILR. However as the T1G option has been removed you'll have to do this yourself, the Set(o) form sections clearly explain how many points you can score under each section. Please also see the associated immigration rules. The number of total points you'll need to score would be the same as that scored during your initial & extension T1G applications.

In addition to the above, those who do not have a NARIC comparability assessment (for their degree) & English language assessment have used the PBS printout in place of this.