ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife dependent visa from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhuk13
Newly Registered

Wife dependent visa from India

Post by bhuk13 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi,

I am british citizen, getting married on may 2015 month, but my wife is thinking to join me around oct/nov 2015 time as she is tie up with job. so I am not sure should I can apply her dependent visa straight after the marrige, or should I wait till aug/sep.

Thanks
P

vinny

Re: Wife dependent visa from India

Post by vinny » Tue May 12, 2015 1:01 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

singhsaab
Newly Registered

Post by singhsaab » Tue May 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Should wait. Just got my wife's visa and the accompanying letter states if there is a gap of more than 3 months between receiving visa and traveling to the UK, the applicant might have to apply for an extension at the end of the current visa period before applying for permanent residence. Otherwise it should be straight forward permanent residence application at the end of current visa period.

UD

bhuk13
Newly Registered

Post by bhuk13 » Tue May 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Thanks everyone

Ukagain_2015
Newly Registered

Post by Ukagain_2015 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 am

I think u sud apply coz all this process takes time indeed minimum of 3 months times