ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please, need URGENT info.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fabamerica
Newly Registered

Please, need URGENT info.

Post by fabamerica » Sat May 09, 2015 2:18 am

Hello there!
I've got a couple of questions to you guys, and i count on your knowledge for this.
1- i am married to an italian lady for 14 years now. We been in the UK for 5 years and 1 month now. I hold a 5 year residence card. Question is: she still hasn't applied for her confirmation of residence yet. So , should i wait till she does so, and only after she gets her residence certificate i start my application for my permanent resident card? Or we should put both forms together and send it on the same package to home office?
Many thanks!!

lake1
United Kingdom

Re: Please, need URGENT info.

Post by lake1 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 pm

She doesn't have to apply before you can apply for yours, assuming that you meet all the requirements for PR, then you can apply using all her information without her applying. If she wants to apply then you can apply together enclosing both application forms in one envelope.

All the best.

fabamerica
Newly Registered

Post by fabamerica » Tue May 12, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you so much for your reply!
But....can we apply together using the home office express service, when we can have our answer in 3 hrs? Can we bothgo there? Thanks in advance!

fabamerica
Newly Registered

Post by fabamerica » Tue May 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Thank you so much for your reply!
But....can we apply together using the home office express service, when we can have our answer in 3 hrs? Can we bothgo there? Thanks in advance!

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Thu May 14, 2015 12:38 am

there is no express service on EEA applications it has to be by post
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu May 14, 2015 12:46 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fabamerica
Newly Registered

Post by fabamerica » Thu May 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Thank you! But if i decide to apply for my PR along with her Resident certificate, can we do it at croydon as well? Or it's only she can do it?
It's better at a service centre. So, i hope we both can do it at the service centre.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 16, 2015 1:34 am

I think only she can apply in person. You cannot apply in person.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.