ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN point 1.26 - English Certification

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

francesca_
Newly Registered

Form AN point 1.26 - English Certification

Post by francesca_ » Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am enquiring on behalf of one of my colleague. She is filling up the AN form and she does not know what to write on 1.26 (English Language Test). She obtained the certificate from Trinity College for the Grade 5 - Graded Examination in Spoken English - Entry Level 3 Certificate - B1.1 of the CEFR . She is a bit confused between the sections: Title of qualification and Level of qualification and Award reference number. Can anyone advise about the right wording in the mentioned sections? Thank you in advance for any of your advice. :D

gumfree7

Re: Form AN point 1.26 - English Certification

Post by gumfree7 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:04 pm

If she sat the exam after April 6th all she needs to do is fill in the SELT reference number she was emailed by the college after passing the exam.

If she sat the exam before April 6th she just needs to fill in the qualification details which should be located on her certificate.