ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to fill a vis application form for under 18

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azikseyidov
Newly Registered

Need help to fill a vis application form for under 18

Post by azikseyidov » Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 pm

I and my wife are planning to invite her uncle with his 2 daughters (both under 18) to visit us for 2 weeks in UK. They live in Azerbaijan.
My’ wife’s uncle will pay for air tickets and I will sponsor their visit in UK i.e. provide an accommodation, food and any expenses which will occur during their stay in UK.
I’m trying to fill a visa application form online for short stay family visitor and straggling with answering the questions regarding employment and finance for under 18.
Since, the uncle will be paying for his daughter’s trip and responsible for all their trip as they are still school children. What answers shall I write for the following question for children under 18?

Q: What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation after tax?

Q: Do you receive income from any other sources, including friends or family?

Q: Do you have savings, property or other income (for example from stocks and shares)?

Q: How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants?

Q: How much do you spend each month on living costs?

Q: What money is available to you for your trip?

Q: Who will pay for your travel to the UK?

Q: Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food?

Q: If someone other than yourself is paying for all or any part of this visit, how much money will they give you?
Q: What is the cost to you personally of your stay in the UK?

I would appreciate any of yours help.
Thank you.
Aziz