ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kuldeep29
Newly Registered

Tier2 dependent visa

Post by Kuldeep29 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 am

hi i had applied for my family dependent visa for uk from delhi on 10 april 2015
Got an email on 21 that unfortunately the decision on your applicatin could not be taken within customer service standards and will mail you as soon as the decision is taken
What does this mean,,, in fact my colleguehad applied 2 days before n he got his family visa
Can anyone help me

t2ict

Re: Tier2 dependent visa

Post by t2ict » Fri May 08, 2015 8:50 am

Kuldeep29 wrote:hi i had applied for my family dependent visa for uk from delhi on 10 april 2015
Got an email on 21 that unfortunately the decision on your applicatin could not be taken within customer service standards and will mail you as soon as the decision is taken
What does this mean,,, in fact my colleguehad applied 2 days before n he got his family visa
Can anyone help me
It looks like your case has gone for further background checks and will take little longer to get a decision.

Kuldeep29
Newly Registered

Post by Kuldeep29 » Mon May 11, 2015 4:28 pm

t2ict wrote:
Kuldeep29 wrote:hi i had applied for my family dependent visa for uk from delhi on 10 april 2015
Can anyone help me
It looks like your case has gone for further background checks and will take little longer to get a decision.
But i had submitted all the orignal documents like marriage certificate kids birth certificates employer letter along vith bank statements pay slip family photographs n call history details

Porus

Post by Porus » Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I have given all the documents you have mentioned and some more and waiting for 8 months 13 days. Hope and pray that the CRB check and other checks return back with positive response to Delhi ECO so that he /she clears your case. In my case background check teams in UK have not responded at all either way till now.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed May 13, 2015 10:18 am

CRB is a very specific check that is carried out by employers when the said person needs to be in contact with other people/minors like doctors, teachers etc..
I would not have thought that for a dependent visa, they are carrying out a CRB. even if it was the case, CRB results are completed in max a week, although in most cases, the resutls are sent within couple of days.
You should chase them on your case.

Porus

Post by Porus » Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 pm

If only some experts suggest what "chase up" means. List of things done till now.
1) spent 200 pounds on VFS phone service to chase up.
2) Approached Local MP and he escalated twice to HO in 2 months and 2 months have passed since then.
3) Registered complaint with all details as per guidelines in gov.uk site.
4) Hired Solicitor for 450 pounds 2 months back and he petitioned in upper tribunal through pre action protocol and no response as 1 month has passed from petitioned date.
5) Solicitor has threatened British embassy Delhi with Financial suit and they have not responded as a week has passed.

@Kuldeep , Please dont get scared on reading this post as it is some rare case where the dependent has stayed for 4 years in Uk and hence some indepth scrutiny I guess.

Kuldeep29
Newly Registered

Post by Kuldeep29 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:19 am

Can anyone let me know within how many days can a family enter uk after getting their dependent visa

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 27, 2015 2:23 am

Anytime prior to expiry of leave, or within 30 days, if subject to the biometrics requirement. However, the sooner the better, as the qualifying period for ILR starts upon entry.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.