ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved:For Deputation case & docs in Regional Lan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

Post by girish » Wed May 16, 2007 11:42 am

Thanks for the reply miki.

Is it still possible for you to elaborate on the pro -rata basis thing...would be fine if you could tell me exactly as what i need to apply as......

thanks in advance

miki

Post by miki » Wed May 16, 2007 10:18 pm

Hi Girish,

I am not an expert for pro-rata calculation as my case was not at all related to that.

Just search this forum. You will find some threads related to that.

Also in HSMP guidance there is one example for Pro-rate basis. Refer that one.

In worst case, you can call to Home office and ask them.

Sorry from myside.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:26 pm

I found lot of useful information from this thread. Many thanks. I am also in the similar situation.
I am working for an indian company. I am on deputation in UK for the past 1 year. I am getting indian salary and also allowances in the UK. If I apply showing indian salary alone, I can claim 80 points.

(1)I have the form 16 and also payslips for the past one year? Is that proof enough in the earnings category?

(2) I understand that I should not show any details related to my UK allowances. Is that right?

miki

Post by miki » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Powerful,

1) Where are Bank statements and income tax return ? You should provide them.
2) Yes..don't show any earnings in uk.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 pm

miki,

I have got indian payslips, indian tax return & indian bank statements. Do I need to submit all 3 of them?

miki

Post by miki » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Yes..all of them. You can read my document list.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:56 pm

Thanks mike for your quick response. What about payment? Can I submit UK bank cheque?

miki

Post by miki » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Welcome. Refer to guidelines doc.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:00 pm

Hi Miki,

I submitted my HSMP form. I am preparing for the FLR form hoping that HSMP would get approved. Can you clarify the following question?

(1) Are you working in the UK? I believe YES is the answer.

(2) if Yes, what is the net pay? Which salary figure should go here?

I get allowance in UK and salary in India.

LondonGuy

Post by LondonGuy » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Hi Powerful

Have you applied for the HSMP? How was the application made out of country or in country?

I am also in UK on allowances since last 8 months and qualifies based on my Indian salary which i am still getting. I am here in UK on secondment.

How I can apply for the HSMP? Which country earnings to be shown? Is there any succesful applicant who can share his experiance?

Thanks

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi,

I got my HSMP approval. You can apply with your indian earnings. That's what I did.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 pm

I grateful to miki and everyone in this forum. I got my HSMP approval. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

miki

Post by miki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:00 pm

Congratulations !!

that's gr8..Powerful.. thnx.

Party is due.. :-)

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 am

miki wrote:Hi President,

1) I have applied as outside UK means from India. Provided my indian credit card details. But sent my documents through Royal mail Special delivery.

From where you post, it doesn't have any impact. Caseworker only interested for complete set of documents as per Rules.

One more update : My 2 friends for same case like me, they applied as from UK and got HSMP approval. So it means, it doesn't matter from where you apply.

2) Yes. I did that. When caseworker send an email to collect your documents by courier, request to change your address instead of India to UK as currently you are in UK.

3) Yes, don't mention anything about UK earnings till you don't have any evidence like Bank statements, Payslips, P60, National insurance no. etc.

If you are eligible with Indian earnings ,Age, Degree etc. I will suggest don't make your case complicated by making it Deputation case.

Now it's your call, do u want to show as applying from UK / India. Both the cases are successful.

Hope it cleared all your doubts.
Hi Guys, sorry to butt in. My brother is in much the same situation. I read hsmp guidance docs and it says if you have been living in a country and your salary is paid in normal manner overseas, you still have to use country band where you are LIVING. this is in guidelines. Based on this it seems odd ( but ofcourse good :-) ) that these guys have got approved. Did they not disclose these facts under some Exception criterion. ??
Umesh Sethi

LondonGuy

Post by LondonGuy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am

Congrats Powerful.....

Can you please let me know in details that how u submitted your application? I have come to know that now they are taking the country code as A only in case like me ( getting tax free allowancein UK and full Indian salary in India). Please let me know when u got the approval and other details.
Thanks a lot

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi,

I selected Band D and there was no issue.

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:11 pm

I got my FLR approval as well. Thanks miki and everyone in this forum. You guys are awesome.

kmore97

Post by kmore97 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:44 am

Hi Guys,
I have been in UK for MORE than last 12 months on ALLOWANCE (no tax, no P-60, no NI, only UK bank statement) and full Indian salary. Based on my full salary in India I qualify for maximum points (40) in Band D.

If I club my UK allowance with my Indian salary, then I qualify for maximum points(40) in Band A too.

Aprat from my earnings, I have my master degree that brings me another 35 points.

Please advise what is best way to proceed.

Regards,
Kiran

kmore97

Re: HSMP Approved:For Deputation case & docs in Regional

Post by kmore97 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:59 am

miki wrote:Hello Friends,

Finally got the HSMP approval -

Thanks to everybody who helped through this forum. Now it's my turn.

Out of country application - India
Currently in UK on WP. No Income tax / NI in UK. We get the expenses here. No payslips in UK. Claimed earnings points only based on Indian salary.

Total points claimed - 80.

Applied on 18 th Jan.
Reached on 19th Jan.
Reference no. recv. on 22nd Jan.
Courier Arrangements mail recv. from Case worked on 21st Feb.
Asked for change of address to UK instead of India by Email to case worker on 21st.
Reached documents in UK on 23rd by 9.00 AM. ( Addison Lee courier).

http://addisonlee.com/indexfl.php4

Documents submitted ::

Earnings ::
1) Payslips - 12 months signed and stamped as online printed
2) Original Bank statements - 12 months
3) Income tax return covers 3 months till March 2006.

Optional documents submitted :
1) Original Last 2 increment letters
2) Income tax computation - Just photocopy without any stamp
3) Form 16 - Photocopy

1) Original Birth certificate in Hindi
2) Translated by Gloabl Translators in UK without any Notary.

Raman Sangha

Global Translators UK Ltd.
21 Jiniwin Road, Rochester
Kent, ME1 2DJ
United Kingdom
0044 (0) 788-302-4604
0044 (0) 1634-408040
www.globaltranslators.co.uk

Optional
3) Photocopy of Passport without Notary.

Degree :

1) Original PG Degree
2) Naric letter for B.E and PG

English Language :
1) Original B.E. Degree
2) Letter from University for Medium of instruction.

Thanks.

miki

Post by miki » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:46 am

KMore97,

If you don't have any proof for allowance than don't show as your earning. If you can show uk salary slips, tax return etc, than only show ur allowance as ur income.

Don't make ur case complex. Just show ur indian salary. Anyways u still going to get same points than why to take chance.

Final decision is your's.

for_HSMP
Newly Registered

UK Allowance - HSMP application

Post by for_HSMP » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:22 pm

Hi Miki and Co,

I was watching this thread and it seems to be quite useful. Thanks for all the inputs so far.

My case is similar to yours. I have few Q's, if u can help me Please.

1. I am in UK for more than 12 months and on WP from a Indian company on deputation. I am paid full Indian salary and UK allowance, Though no Tax on UK allowance.

I am thinking still i can apply in Band D and from UK mentioned outside UK application

2. I am getting 40 or 45 points when i show it as Indian application. My salary till Mar 07 was 5,60,000 and after annaul hike its 6,86,000;Believe i can claim that my previous earnings as6,86,000 ( from Apr07-Sep07) to get maximum points.

3. In all my Indian Payslips its mentioned as deputed to UK , Would that be a concern ?

4. Some one stated the case of UK allowanc and indian full salary is considered as Band A...any experience on this >

5. Is anyone aware of the changes to the HSMP guidelines from Jan 08 ? what r the likely additions/ deletions and heard Permanat residancy is also being recosidered as 4 yeras ....any idea..

Your help would be great , I am planning to apply

Thanks Much !

for_HSMP
Newly Registered

Allowance

Post by for_HSMP » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 am

Hi President & Miki & others,....

Being in Uk, applying as outside UK....claiming Indian Earnings...

what did u guys put for - are u working in UK ?

and Net salary tabs...

Thanks Much !

for_HSMP
Newly Registered

Post by for_HSMP » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Hi All,

Would it be possible that anyone post the Covering letter in the case ..

where a person is Indain employed - Working in UK on deputation for more then 12 Months - Getting Full Indain Salary - Getting UK allowance ( Non Taxable)

Applied while in UK and got HSMP approved as out of country applicant.

Your help is requested please !

Thanks a lot...

dk1
Newly Registered

Anyone successful under new conditions?

Post by dk1 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:08 am

I need to hear from anyone who has been successful since the new guidelines came out in January 2007 and has past earnings from one country but was working on behalf of their home company in another.

The old guidelines stated that if you were seconded to another country in the last 12 months, your earnings would be based on the country where your position is normally based i.e. if your job is normally based in India and you were sent to work in the UK on behalf of that company, (your salary is unchanged but you recieve an allowance) then your earnings are calculated based on India or Band D.

This has now changed since January 2007 and the new rules say you must use the country code for the country where you worked or were seconded to.

This is a terrible rule for anyone who has a salary from a lower band country and has been seconded to a higher band country in the last 12 months. It means the lower band income is now being judged by a higher band country, as if a salary in India is equivalent to that of one in the UK! That is the reason an allowance is paid while working in the UK but if this is not on a payslip then it cannot be included.

Has anyone been successful since the new rules under these conditions? Did you just apply with all your details from India and ignore the secondment or posting in the UK?

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:13 pm

Hi,

My situation was similar. I was deputed to UK with non-taxable allowance and salary paid in India. I just showed my Indian earnings and got it approved. I applied in June 2007, which means under new law.