ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

changing SOC code(urgent)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abadreddine

changing SOC code(urgent)

Post by abadreddine » Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi
my tier 2 visa will expire in 15 oct.however i recenty changed job title with my company and the new role is under a different soc code:
1-my job title had already changed but i still didnt apply for a new visa. Will this cause problems
2- when i re-apply for visa will the salary requirement be for graduate or experienced? I still did not complete 3 years employment
3- for how long will i get the new visa

abadreddine

Re: changing SOC code(urgent)

Post by abadreddine » Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Could someone look at this enquiry please ??

manci
Respected Guru

Re: changing SOC code(urgent)

Post by manci » Tue May 19, 2015 8:37 am

Before changing your job to a different SOC code job your employer should have followed the procedure described in paras 39.38 - 39.40 of the sponsor guidance:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _v_1_1.pdf
you will need the experienced salary rate unless the period of engagement given in the new CoS doesn't take your stay on T2 beyond 3 years
the period of engagement given in the new CoS + 14 days or 6 years from your start date on T2, whichever comes sooner