ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benfares

Stamp 4 Letter

Post by benfares » Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi everyone

I just received my husbands approval letter today. It has been exactly 4 weeks, I am happy, plus the thing is I only worked 2 days and that was enough for a stamp 4, plus I gave everything except an extra payslip and tax credut certificate. In the later they also said to return additional information within 15 working days is that just an generic letter or do i need to submit additional documents?

Thank you everyone :D

benfares

Re: Stamp 4 Letter

Post by benfares » Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Sorry hate my spelling mistakes its letter and tax credit

benfares

Post by benfares » Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 pm

benfares wrote:Hi everyone

I just received my husbands approval letter today. It has been exactly 4 weeks, I am happy, plus the thing is I only worked 2 days and that was enough for a stamp 4, plus I gave everything except an extra payslip and tax credit certificate. In the letter they also said to return additional information within 15 working days is that just an generic letter or do i need to submit additional documents?

Thank you everyone :D

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 am

If they require any additional documents, they should have mentioned it clearly in the letter.

If the letter doesn't mention any missing document and you feel like you have submitted everything, don't worry about this :-)

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri May 15, 2015 10:06 am

Yes, you should submit the tax credit certificate and the payslip as soon as possible and it may even result in a final decision on your application before the 6 months are up. Also, i presume they requested the payslip and tax credit certificate.
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

benfares

Post by benfares » Fri May 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you for your replies I appreciate it.

I was confused with the letter as it repeats some snippets of the EU 1 application. form
It says evidence of employment and utility bill in applicants name, what does that mean? Do i need to submit everything in order to get a 5 years residence card.

Thank you