ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application still under consideration even after 2.5 months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prabhus14
Newly Registered

Application still under consideration even after 2.5 months

Post by prabhus14 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 am

I had submitted my application on July 17th. The status is "With a case worker. No decision made", as of Oct 5th. What do you guys think, I should do? Is there a 1% chance atleast, that my application will get approved?

FYI, I am earning much higher than the slabs they had provided in India, have an IELTS score of 7.5, provided all bank statements, pay slips, letter from employer everything I possibly could.

I have been following up with them right from 1st month. Not able to talk to the case worker or know the exact reason for this delay by any means. (email/phone)

Has someone got an approval after such a delay? Or is it all "rejected"

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:07 am

@prabhus14

I think your application is fresh & not a review or complaint. If its a review or complaint the normal processing times have been incresed to 6-8 weeks which means 2 months or more is common. But if its a fresh application, you can request the Customer care to connect to the case worker explaing the problems tat you are facing coz of this delay.

Hopefully if u get connected, ask the CW the reason for delay or an approx time for decision.

My friend had raised a complaint for his case & its still in consideration after 2 months 5 days with the CW. So dont loose heart.

cheers
ikon

prabhus14
Newly Registered

Post by prabhus14 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:13 am

ikon1400 wrote:@prabhus14

I think your application is fresh & not a review or complaint. If its a review or complaint the normal processing times have been incresed to 6-8 weeks which means 2 months or more is common. But if its a fresh application, you can request the Customer care to connect to the case worker explaing the problems tat you are facing coz of this delay.

Hopefully if u get connected, ask the CW the reason for delay or an approx time for decision.

My friend had raised a complaint for his case & its still in consideration after 2 months 5 days with the CW. So dont loose heart.

cheers
ikon
Yes mine is a fresh application. I spoke to them just now. They are refusing to connect me to the case worker. They wanted me to send across a urgent treatment form, if i have some genuine urgency requirement. Well I dont have any as of now. So I guess, i have to be patient for some more time. Meanwhile, can you update me once some decision gets taken on your friends application. (If yes, then I will also file a complaint :))

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:41 am

@prabhus14,

So disgusting this , when they cant answer properly for a fresh apps. Dont loose heart and keep checking the status. mean time i will update if my friend gets his decision.

Cheers
ikon

HSMP_AUG_07
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_AUG_07 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:33 pm

Hi Ikon and prabhus,

i am also getting into the same loop.

I had applied in 16th August
Acknowlegment received by mail on 24th August with refernce number

since then i had not tracked the applicaiton . I am travelling to UK in this week. Do i need to inform in the home office about my travel.

Prabus: how do you know the status of the applicaiton "With a Case worker , no decision made" Is there any link on which the status can be checked

Nothing to worry prabhus i think because of huge number of application the processng time is got increased.

cheers

HSMP

sule
Newly Registered

Post by sule » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 pm

If you speak to the customer services nicely, they might be able to put you through to the CW who might be able to give you some indication on whats holding it up.. I got to speak with my CW when I requested to, It depends on the CW..

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:05 am

Hi,

Mine was a similiar case.
After a loooooooooong wait of 4 months, I got it approved.

The delay in your case (like it was in my case) could be because they are awaiting results of some verification checks.

Thanks,
Josh