ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What's happen now I've Contacted Curtailment team ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janlifecoachhome13
Newly Registered

What's happen now I've Contacted Curtailment team ?

Post by janlifecoachhome13 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi guys ...not sure I'm posting in the right place but here goes anyway. My indian husband walked out on me under 60 days ago so I wrote to the curtailment team informing them of this and giving all the details they needed etc and as yet have not heard back from them. Meanwhile my husband and I have been talking and have sorted out our problems and want to try again our marriage. At present he is in India where he has been since he left me and today I have written back to the curtailment team in Manchester telling them we wish to continue with our marriage and try again. My concern now is, do you think his visa he had would have been cancelled already and if I buy him a ticket to return to the Uk,he won't be allowed in when he gets here ?or has this not happen yet and I would hear if that was the case?
Also because you have to wait 60 days to hear from them I'm in limbo as to what has happen so far in connection to my first letter I sent them... so what do I do ? Do i quickly send my new letter to them telling them of the new news that we want to try again and wait another 60 days for them to get back to me or what ?

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: What's happen now I've Contacted Curtailment team ?

Post by humbleguy » Fri May 15, 2015 9:31 pm

janlifecoachhome13 wrote:Hi guys ...not sure I'm posting in the right place but here goes anyway. My indian husband walked out on me under 60 days ago so I wrote to the curtailment team informing them of this and giving all the details they needed etc and as yet have not heard back from them. Meanwhile my husband and I have been talking and have sorted out our problems and want to try again our marriage. At present he is in India where he has been since he left me and today I have written back to the curtailment team in Manchester telling them we wish to continue with our marriage and try again. My concern now is, do you think his visa he had would have been cancelled already and if I buy him a ticket to return to the Uk,he won't be allowed in when he gets here ?or has this not happen yet and I would hear if that was the case?
Also because you have to wait 60 days to hear from them I'm in limbo as to what has happen so far in connection to my first letter I sent them... so what do I do ? Do i quickly send my new letter to them telling them of the new news that we want to try again and wait another 60 days for them to get back to me or what ?
I am very sorry to hear this, perhaps you should try to contact your MP. They can get you in touch with Home Office pretty quickly