ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting passport back from Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonysony
Newly Registered

Requesting passport back from Home Office

Post by sonysony » Sat May 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me. I want to request my passport back from the Home Office.
I had submitted via a legal person, the application form FLR (FP) in February 2015, my husband has also given his finger prints for the Biometric Residency Permit in March 2015. We have not got a decision back regarding the application, but that is not the case. I was hoping to travel to Saudi Arabia for a Pilgrimage with my parents who both have poor health in June 2015 for 3 weeks, I have booked my Annual Leave off for the Pilgrimage and has been authorised, I now need to request my passport from the Home Office and I was wondering if there will be any sort of problem with the pending application for my husband

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Requesting passport back from Home Office

Post by manci » Sat May 16, 2015 2:02 pm

sonysony
Newly Registered

Re: Requesting passport back from Home Office

Post by sonysony » Sat May 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks @manci but do you think any problem will arise after?