ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC for HSMP dependants (Switch from WP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tarek131
Newly Registered

EC for HSMP dependants (Switch from WP)

Post by tarek131 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:36 am

Hello,
I'm going to apply for HSMP, currently I have been in Uk for a year on WP, I have my family with me. I understand that if I have got the HSMP I have to apply for EC and pay about 350 Pound. I wounder if I should do the same for my family? could they continue with their current status (WP Holder dependant)?

alina76

Post by alina76 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:54 pm

When u send your application for HSMP FLR send their passport as well and they will get their FLR under HSMP dependants, in that same application.

tarek131
Newly Registered

Post by tarek131 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:29 pm

So, I have to Pay for them?

alina76

Post by alina76 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:43 pm

no as far as I know they will be included in the same application( same application form) u r not applying for them seperately .

pinnacle

Re: EC for HSMP dependants (Switch from WP)

Post by pinnacle » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:00 pm

tarek131 wrote:Hello,
I'm going to apply for HSMP, currently I have been in Uk for a year on WP, I have my family with me. I understand that if I have got the HSMP I have to apply for EC and pay about 350 Pound. I wounder if I should do the same for my family? could they continue with their current status (WP Holder dependant)?
Are you going to apply for HSMP visa application from India or UK. If you are applying from UK you need to apply for FLR. Your query seems to be ambiguous as you are saying you want to apply for EC and you are in UK already. Another thing is that I guess there dependent work permit will be cancelled automatically once your WP is cancelled. You submit your familie's application with yours for FLR and you don't need to pay there cost seperately.

anish
Newly Registered

Post by anish » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:37 pm

Thats rigth. The cost will remain the same does not matter whether its for a single individual or its along with his dependents. Thats for FLR.