ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

belegurth

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by belegurth » Fri May 15, 2015 3:18 pm

jenangeles wrote:Can you congratulate me too then belegurth? ;-)

I wouldn't think that would delay your process - it's best just to be truthful. If they haven't confirmed your husband's old employment by now, they might try and call and confirm it and then be told that he no longer works there and that would delay things or even cause you to not get your residence card.
Hahah Congratz to you jenangeles :wink: hope it would help you too as well :) Yes you are right, we will send the documents tonight to my pretty useless solicitor (she said no need for original docs you can scan hope she is right dont trust her at all..) so hopefully she will send them by Monday...

Nyamebeye

EEA2 based on Retention of Rights

Post by Nyamebeye » Fri May 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just received my RC today based on Retention of Rights after divorce :D . Here is my timeline:

Application posted:10th Jan 2015
Received by HO: 12th Jan 2015
Payment deducted: 13th Jan 2015
Acknowledgement letter received 17th Jan 2015 dated 14th Jan 2015.
Email received: 22nd Jan 2015
COA received 23rd Jan 2015 dated 20th Jan 2015
Residence card received: 15th May 2015 dated 8th May 2015.

Supporting Documents Sent:

Decree Absolute showing marriage lasted 3 years.
For proof of one year living in the UK: I year joint bank statements (same address) but I also added 2 P60s (one for me, one for my ex. these had different address)
Ex husbands payslips from initiation of divorce to issue of decree absolute.
My payslips and corresponding bank statement showing my treaty rights from decree absolute to date of ROR application.
Letter from employer
Child's birth certificate and proof of school attendance- My child was included in the application.

I put all these documents in order and labelled them as I have listed above (just thought it will make the work a bit easier for them).

Hope you find this helpful. Thanks to you all who contribute to this forum.
God Bless.

saim24
Newly Registered

Home Visit (EEA)

Post by saim24 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello Everyone,
Applied on 17-12-14
Acknowledgment -24-12-14
CAO-04-01-15
Questionnaire-5-4-15
Home Visit-28-04-15
RC -Waiting

I had a visit 2 weeks ago, two officers came and my wife attended them as i was out for my class (part time qualification course). They checked our room(wardrobe,toothbrush and letters). They asked few questions to my wife about me and my family which she answered well. They asked my mom's name to her which she couldnt reply cos of typical asian name so she said i dont remember.
2) They asked about me that where i am? and she said he has gone to school and she couldnt answer very well because she doesnt know much about my course.
3)They asked her to show wedding pictures which was in ipad and was locked-----so again she tried but couldnt show,however she apologised and said that its in my ipad but its not working moreover we have already sent our pictures to the home office with questionnaire.They said OK
4)they asked which college do i go for my course? so she wasnt very sure but she showed them few course papers to give them an idea that what course i m doing.
They stayed for 10 mins and went back without mentioning anything more about me!!
They inquired about the other members in house,i havnt heard heard anything yet.
I am worried that is it a positive sign ? or what else it can be?
Guys need your advise on that, please reply when u can, bit worried now :( .

Many Thanks
Saim

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Home Visit (EEA)

Post by chriskv1 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:42 pm

saim24 wrote:Hello Everyone,
Applied on 17-12-14
Acknowledgment -24-12-14
CAO-04-01-15
Questionnaire-5-4-15
Home Visit-28-04-15
RC -Waiting

I had a visit 2 weeks ago, two officers came and my wife attended them as i was out for my class (part time qualification course). They checked our room(wardrobe,toothbrush and letters). They asked few questions to my wife about me and my family which she answered well. They asked my mom's name to her which she couldnt reply cos of typical asian name so she said i dont remember.
2) They asked about me that where i am? and she said he has gone to school and she couldnt answer very well because she doesnt know much about my course.
3)They asked her to show wedding pictures which was in ipad and was locked-----so again she tried but couldnt show,however she apologised and said that its in my ipad but its not working moreover we have already sent our pictures to the home office with questionnaire.They said OK
4)they asked which college do i go for my course? so she wasnt very sure but she showed them few course papers to give them an idea that what course i m doing.
They stayed for 10 mins and went back without mentioning anything more about me!!
They inquired about the other members in house,i havnt heard heard anything yet.

Many Thanks
Saim
Saim please stop posting the same thing over and over again in the same thread. You just copy pasted your same post from the previous page again.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: Home Visit (EEA)

Post by alex1128 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:37 pm

chriskv1 wrote:
saim24 wrote:Hello Everyone,
Applied on 17-12-14
Acknowledgment -24-12-14
CAO-04-01-15
Questionnaire-5-4-15
Home Visit-28-04-15
RC -Waiting

Many Thanks
Saim
Saim please stop posting the same thing over and over again in the same thread. You just copy pasted your same post from the previous page again.

@Chriskv1 did you see my previous reply ?
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:43 pm

@ Alex :
Sorry I missed it. I will PM you my contact info.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

saim24
Newly Registered

Post by saim24 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Hi Chriss,

Sorry mate just thought its not posted cos i did it through my phone. Any advise guys?

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:02 pm

chriskv1 wrote:@ Alex :
Sorry I missed it. I will PM you my contact info.
Cheers mate not sure i can receive Your message though because the foruM is not allowing me access to pm for some reason ....
Give your email and ill text ya there
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Sat May 16, 2015 12:01 am

Hi there,
i asked for passports back.... and just realize that they are sent today ....( i hope to see RC as well).
However, my question is ...should i be at home or ? Cause probably i wont be able to stay and just wait ...
Thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat May 16, 2015 12:10 am

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi there,
i asked for passports back.... and just realize that they are sent today ....( i hope to see RC as well).
However, my question is ...should i be at home or ? Cause probably i wont be able to stay and just wait ...
Thanks
Aleks, you need to sign for them, at least I had to last week.
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Sat May 16, 2015 12:54 am

Hello Everyone,

I just want to let Nov applicants know, my 6 months have been completed since I received acknowledgement on 18th Nov (dated 13th Nov). I supposed my case is straight forward because we are married with clean immigration history and living together. but i guess for home office its not that simple.

Had no interview, Questionnaire or home visit till to date. I rang home office on 13th May, and they informed that my application is yet under process and when i asked for any timeline, they suggested me to write home office formally. Yesterday i sent them email and i have no other option to wait for the reply and RC.

Any suggestions? or anyone in similar situation?

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 am

svalavil wrote:Any updates from October and November applications?
Sebi125, vinb5, sheik728
No update after interview??

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Sat May 16, 2015 12:59 am

addyjaan wrote:Hi I have applied 5th of August 2014,

Acknowledged 10th of august 2014,

home visit 3rd of april 2015,

waiting for RC....

Any one who applied on august.
Hi, its really sad that you still are waiting.. you had your home visit after 6 months. i guess your the only one in this forum i came across who had visit after 6 months.

Did you contact/wrote home office for time scale? what did they reply?

vinb5
Newly Registered

Post by vinb5 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi
recently I requested for wifes documents.
today I have received all our documents other than Photographs Including my passport.
but we requested for my wife's documents only.
why did they sent mine and no rc received yet.

Who ever got RC. Is it on paper or passport stamp or biometric
card in which Form they will issue RC.

Thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat May 16, 2015 4:40 pm

vinb5 wrote:Hi
recently I requested for wifes documents.
today I have received all our documents other than Photographs Including my passport.
but we requested for my wife's documents only.
why did they sent mine and no rc received yet.

Who ever got RC. Is it on paper or passport stamp or biometric
card in which Form they will issue RC.

Thanks
Vinb5, I requested for my passports back as well.

If the HO has your passport by the time they issue the RC, your passport gets stamped.

if they dont have it they issue a document that you´ll need to carry with you.

martiner99
Newly Registered

Post by martiner99 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I really wish that things would go as smooth for everyone as it was in our case, my wife got Residence Card a week ago, here is the timeline. Slovak national with Iranian wife (married in April 14 in Slovakia, came to UK in September 2014, both employed here on permanent contracts)

Applied on - 10-March-15
CAO - 20-March-15
Return of documents form filled - 1-April-15
Passports back - 15-April-2015
RC received - first week of May-15, dated 29-April-15 (we were out of UK when it came)

So all in all it took 7-8 weeks from application until RC was received. When i see some other timelines, I feel really sorry for the hassle some people go through .... wishing you all the luck there is to sort it as soon as possible.

Adik

Post by Adik » Sat May 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi guys
My timeline is applied on 29 january
Received acknowledgement - 4 february with date 2 february
COA --9 february with work
Waiting for RC

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:12 pm

martiner99 wrote:Hello everyone,

I really wish that things would go as smooth for everyone as it was in our case, my wife got Residence Card a week ago, here is the timeline. Slovak national with Iranian wife (married in April 14 in Slovakia, came to UK in September 2014, both employed here on permanent contracts)

Applied on - 10-March-15
CAO - 20-March-15
RC received - first week of May-15, dated 29-April-15 (we were out of UK when it came)

So all in all it took 7-8 weeks from application until RC was received. When i see some other timelines, I feel really sorry for the hassle some people go through .... wishing you all the luck there is to sort it as soon as possible.
Congratulations Martiner99! Your one of the few lucky ones..

asian_atheart

Post by asian_atheart » Sat May 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Applied on - 10-March-15
CAO - 20-March-15

Hi martiner99,

Congratulations!! :-) well done!! Thats a really good timeline! It does seem like people who get a EEA FP first have a much quicker turn around on the EEA RC! Reading your earlier posts, looks like you applied for a FP first??
Good to hear positive timelines!

martiner99
Newly Registered

Post by martiner99 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks a lot guys, this forum helped me a lot :-)

Anyway, we came here in September 2014, we applied for EEA Family Permit in Vienna and got it in about 2 weeks after. Our only trouble was that we needed to travel back to Slovakia for a week at the end of April and didn't have FP to return back to UK. I called HO, UK Border Agency many times to get some advice and to my amazement, every day I got a different answer.
What I gathered for sure was, that we won't be able to board the flight back to UK. So last Sunday, we took a great trip, but it worked out.

We flew from Budapest to Brussels, took a bus from Brussels to London and then flight to Edinburgh. At the Eurotunnel border, I took out our Marriage Certificate, my wife's COA and my proof of employment. Officer went to talk on the phone to someone, and then let us in without any troubles. It took us about 3 minutes. I was so glad, as I couldn't sleep properly, thinking about this for like 4 weeks hah. When we came home after 22 hours journey, envelope from HO with RC was waiting for us at home. I can see that we were really lucky.

Good luck to all of you :-)

deebaba
Newly Registered

Post by deebaba » Sat May 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi Guys, will like to thank everyone on here that has given me any such of advice. Finally got my RC two days ago after 6 months and 2 weeks of waiting. Here is my timeline

Application sent: 17th October 2014
COA received: 5th Novemebr 2014
Home office visit: 3rd April 2015
RC: 11th May 2015

Thank you all. And for those still waiting wish you all the best and hopefully positive results when you finally get your decision.

deebaba
Newly Registered

Post by deebaba » Sat May 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi Guys, will like to thank everyone on here that has given me any such of advice. Finally got my RC two days ago after 6 months and 2 weeks of waiting. Here is my timeline

Application sent: 17th October 2014
COA received: 5th Novemebr 2014
Home office visit: 3rd April 2015
RC: 11th May 2015

Thank you all. And for those still waiting wish you all the best and hopefully positive results when you finally get your decision.

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sat May 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Applied on - 10-March-15
CAO - 20-March-15

Oh ur so lucky mate, congrats, m a bit jealous though, i applied 1 day before u, and received my coa at the same daylike u.
Fingers crossed.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun May 17, 2015 1:31 am

Applied on - 10-March-15
CAO - 20-March-15

There is a saying that says "If you want to make God laugh make a plan"...we have people here trying to build patterns, etc, and then something like this comes out of the blue!!

Congrats!

martiner99
Newly Registered

Post by martiner99 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:01 am

Thanks guys, as you said ... it really came out of the blue, I was expecting to get in September or so (was thinking about 6 months timeline roughly) ... couldn't believe it myself.

I am still thinking what is the reason for things going so smooth in our case, maybe that we both came and started working straight away, or the fact that my wife went through all the possible checks when we got married in Slovakia (medical check up as well was needed) ... I have to say though that it took 4 weeks in Slovakia to get RC for her, including Foreign Police visit, check ups for HIV and any other disease imaginable .... it is madness how it works in UK.