ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application under 3(1) Question on Biometric

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kunal parikh

MN1 Application under 3(1) Question on Biometric

Post by kunal parikh » Sun May 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi Guys

I need your help. I have recently applied for my child's MN1 application under 3(1) on 16th April 2015. I have just received the biometric for child.

We took it recently yesterday bio-metric enrollment. The child is just 2 year 11 month old. The person could not take perfect photograph however it was passed by system. Its just facial expression was not straight because he was not paying much attention. His lips were like he is talking. but he was looking into camera and image was still. The person said it is approved by system so should be fine.

I am just wondering whether homeoffice allows such image for biometric?

Sorry may be stupid question but I am just worried about it.

Thanks
Kunal

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 Application under 3(1) Question on Biometric

Post by fwd079 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:32 am

kunal parikh wrote: I am just wondering whether homeoffice allows such image for biometric?

Sorry may be stupid question but I am just worried about it.

Thanks
Kunal
Not a silly question at all, my daughter was nearly two years old when I took her for ILR's biometric, she also had her lip open as if talking and wasn't paying much attention. All went without hassle and got ILR. Before that, she wasn't even two when she got her dependant visa, imagine the picture quality then, lol. :lol:

So not to worry at all.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

kunal parikh

Re: MN1 Application under 3(1) Question on Biometric

Post by kunal parikh » Mon May 18, 2015 9:09 pm

thats good..good to know that too..

But his lip was folded...he was not talking..i hope that should be fine too..

thanks
Kunal