ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse application - few questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AcrossBorders

Spouse application - few questions

Post by AcrossBorders » Mon May 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi All,

I'm just reading through form AN and had a few questions please.. (spouse route).

1) Has there been any changes (or scheduled ones) to the BC process in 2015 apart from requiring Biometrics now?

2) My wife completes her 3 years in October but would of had ILR for only 6 months. Will this still be ok in October 2015?

3) Section 3 / Page 14 of form AN, asks about Occupation is it fine to put "None / Home maker / house wife"

4) The form doesn't ask, but should I include sponsor financial documents to prove how applicant will maintain them selfs, considering they are effectively an unemployed house wife or is this not required?

Thanks, sorry if these are answered somewhere didn't see them in the FAQs

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse application - few questions

Post by Casa » Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

AcrossBorders wrote:Hi All,

I'm just reading through form AN and had a few questions please.. (spouse route).

1) Has there been any changes (or scheduled ones) to the BC process in 2015 apart from requiring Biometrics now? The fee is now £1005

2) My wife completes her 3 years in October but would of had ILR for only 6 months. Will this still be ok in October 2015? OK if you're a British Citizen. Ensure she was physically in the UK on the equivalent date of application 3 years previously.

3) Section 3 / Page 14 of form AN, asks about Occupation is it fine to put "None / Home maker / house wife" Fine.

4) The form doesn't ask, but should I include sponsor financial documents to prove how applicant will maintain them selfs, considering they are effectively an unemployed house wife or is this not required? Not required

Thanks, sorry if these are answered somewhere didn't see them in the FAQs
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AcrossBorders

Re: Spouse application - few questions

Post by AcrossBorders » Mon May 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Many thanks Casa.